Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Romano

João Pedro to Newcastle, done deal and here we go! Full agreement as Watford have now accepted final, official bid worth £25m fixed fee, £5m add-ons. ?⚪⚫️?? #NUFC

Deal will also include sell-on clause for 10%. Personal terms already, as been told contract will be until 2028.

That was 5 days ago. Please go find me an official statement from either club that the deal has happened :)

From Romano

João Pedro to Newcastle, done deal and here we go! Full agreement as Watford have now accepted final, official bid worth £25m fixed fee, £5m add-ons. ?⚪⚫️?? #NUFC

Deal will also include sell-on clause for 10%. Personal terms already, as been told contract will be until 2028.
That was from 4 days ago and yet no announcement

From Romano

That was 3 days ago and nothing official from either side.

(and yes I just did this for comedic effect given the above 2 posts)

From Romano

There's been several reports since that the deal is off.

No, you're picking on a young player who gives his all for the team and could be our match winner today.
I’m not picking on anyone, grow up. Just don’t engage in conversation with me about it anymore. I hope his goal wins the game, 3 points for us and more value in his sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back