Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Gordon, loan Kudos, loan in Gallagher, buy either Gueye or Garner,
I've been skeptical about us getting Gallagher all summer but I'd agree, think he's gonna be available now in these next few days. He's having a real spell like Lukaku had before he joined us on loan. Stinking the place out for Chelsea apparently and now got sent off in the first half an hour for them today. I'd be pushing for all those 4 you've mentioned and Brereton Diaz too.

I'm not familiar with either, but if it were my choice I would hire another Colombian player ? Mateo Cassierra currently plays for Russia's Zenith. "Cassierra finished 2021–22 Russian Premier League as the second-best goal scorer with 14 goals" He has a good record scoring, he still is relatively young and at 4.5 million seems like a good bargain.
What's his injury history like? not another Mina hopefully, I notice quite a few Colombian players seem to struggle on the injury front.

What's his injury history like? not another Mina hopefully, I notice quite a few Colombian players seem to struggle on the injury front.
Not too bad, according to transfer market. Have only missed 5 games in the past three years so he is much better than Mina.

Screenshot (50).png

Not too bad, according to transfer market. Have only missed 5 games in the past three years so he is much better than Mina.

View attachment 180580
Looking back over his career record, he seems to have one good season then follows it with a rubbish one then a good one then a rubbish one and so on. So inconsistent basically, but I noticed he did start out with Ajax and they have a pretty good rep for hunting talent so he must have something about him.

I'm not familiar with either, but if it were my choice I would hire another Colombian player ? Mateo Cassierra currently plays for Russia's Zenith. "Cassierra finished 2021–22 Russian Premier League as the second-best goal scorer with 14 goals" He has a good record scoring, he still is relatively young and at 4.5 million seems like a good bargain.
Not sure we'd be able to get a player out of Russia; would we even be allowed to pay a fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.