Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally we should have used the money of McNeil and Maupay to buy a good international player. A lot of average PL teams sign some of them.
I feel the same way mate. But I guess it's possible we've bid for various bigger players (Terrier and Dembele spring to mind) and the players themselves have turned us down.

I can see why we'd be after Pereira at this point. Desperately need some help in creating some attacking movement and he can do it both centrally and out wide.

I feel the same way mate. But I guess it's possible we've bid for various bigger players (Terrier and Dembele spring to mind) and the players themselves have turned us down.

I can see why we'd be after Pereira at this point. Desperately need some help in creating some attacking movement and he can do it both centrally and out wide.
I want Kudus but looks unlikely now.

Come on Everton surely you can screw more transfers up in only the ways Everton can.

Ravenelli.
The Brazilian lad who’d agreed terms only to find out that the money was quoted as gross not net.
Nigel Martyn.

What other feck ups can we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back