Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.
If Spurs never have injuries and dont play in the CL, its a bad move.

3746DE29-DD2B-4284-A56D-DB5B37321172.webp

Gomes has probably been the worst of that bunch tbh. Massive disappointment and a liability in every sense of the word.
I really liked the theoretical Gomes, with good ball control and a variety and subtlety of passes. The real one, who actually turns up at games, is a crushing disappointment and serious liability. Agree that he's the worst of the three.

I really liked the theoretical Gomes, with good ball control and a variety and subtlety of passes. The real one, who actually turns up at games, is a crushing disappointment and serious liability. Agree that he's the worst of the three.
One of the best descriptions of a player I’ve seen that. It honestly hurts my brain trying to work out how someone who can be theoretically so good is in reality so painfully bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back