Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.
Mates a spurs fan & said its a matter of time before he becomes a starter, they seem to really him there and how he has played so far.

Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.
Honestly I don’t have an opinion. I do think his transfer saved us from some kind of financial issues, that being said…

Id love us to sign a a Brazilian wide forward for under half the fee we got for him, who plays every game, is absolutely amazing and takes his place in the team

One of the best descriptions of a player I’ve seen that. It honestly hurts my brain trying to work out how someone who can be theoretically so good is in reality so painfully bad.
To be fair his one and only goal is a cracker. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.