Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly annoying window this

This might help.

71tgj-Dr5mt-L-AC-SX679.jpg

I don't care what talented singular players can give us, for the sake of a 'soccer am Tekkers vid ?? . I want to see our team with a plan first and foremost. I want our manager to pick a player for a specific spot regardless of name or status but of knowledge of his positioning, his strengths and his weaknesses in said position.
Another way of looking at it.. . I think us as a fan base have been so starved of being relevant with the press, We need a hero, a big name hero to ensure we are at least talked about. This is a mistake, look at Plopp, Furgussett, The crazy Italian whistler or the speshul one... The team is far stronger than the.... Singular ? What phrase am I looking for. ? ...

Bed.
The only word I understood there was bed

Funny how everyone is saying Leicester's scouting is fantastic, when they have now bought 50% of the Southampton back four they knocked 9 goals past in one game the other season.
Leicester do very well taking chances on players that for whatever reason havent yet fulfilled the promise that they had and making them good.

we’re Everton though, us taking chances on a player with promise that hasn’t been fulfilled yet is more likely to end up with him begging for spare change outside of Aldi than him being a world beater.

The fact we haven't been able to get our right back target who's available for around £15m, is utterly farcical

Why is no one being held responsible for this mess

Because they're all part of this mess Tim. From signing off on crap players, giving players massively overly inflated wages, signing the wrong managers. They'd all have to sack themselves.

We are run by clueless, rudderless slackers mate.

The fact we haven't been able to get our right back target who's available for around £15m, is utterly farcical

Why is no one being held responsible for this mess
Agree first with arrons and then dumfries lack of planning again by the club. Think alot of us have started to question brands now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back