Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feller who bought him for £30M has just gave hom away for a year with no categorical guarantee Juventus will purchase him.

That's the issue.

moise kean wasn’t a hot commodity. He’s a player who’s head is bigger than his talent. I’m going to go out on a limb and say they took the best offer they had.
If Everton were waiting for 30 million paid up front we’d be stuck with a petulant child all year.
it was a bad buy. But you can only sell what you are offered and I’m glad he’s gone

moise kean wasn’t a hot commodity. He’s a player who’s head is bigger than his talent. I’m going to go out on a limb and say they took the best offer they had.
If Everton were waiting for 30 million paid up front we’d be stuck with a petulant child all year.
it was a bad buy. But you can only sell what you are offered and I’m glad he’s gone
There should be a guarantee of future purchase MINIMUM.

We dont have that. It's pathetic.

Sounds like he doesn't really get involved with the transfers when he says "The management tells me" etc.

Plus that Prem Source account on twitter has given the green light, I know there's a lot of blag ITKs on twitter but he's been right about everything so far, said the Kean deal was done last night before Fabrizio Romano and now saying it's falling into place - only thing he's reported that hasn't happened is Zouma to West Ham but he's updated that it's due to issues with his medical + knee issues

I've never even seen an obligation to buy loan "under certain conditions" - you're either obligated or you're not surely?

Absolutely embarrassing. It's clearly based on Juve qualifying for the Champions League; why we've agreed to that is so, so weak that it's scarcely believable.

Brands is a joke.

Locatelli was the same the other day.

There should be a guarantee of future purchase MINIMUM.

We dont have that. It's pathetic.

tbf it's probably based on him playing about 20 games. Juve have done the same with Locatelli.

But yes, a cast-iron guarantee would have been much better. Brands just isn't very good at doing a big part of his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back