Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because we haven't signed a player that probably doesn't want to sign for us?
Cheer up bud its Sunday we're not that bad that you think people probably dont want to sign for us. If we enquire and we're told to do one at least we've tried to bring the best young players in.

would love to know what Brands is up to today:

1) Sunday roast, a round at the golfcourse today and watching some footie tonight. OR

2) Skype call with Rondon & reps from 10.00-11.00, Porto for Diaz-Jamnes 11.00-14.00, Arsenal for Maithland-Niles 14.00-15.00, followed by meeting with the player from 15.00-16.00. Meetinmg with Rafael 16.00-18.00
Then later sending some e mails across the globe who wants Kenny-Delph.

Patterson apparently self-isolating, so nothing to see here.

Wonder if it's even possible for us to sign him if this is the case?
Am I correct in saying that with the new rules, if you are double vaccinated then you do not need to isolate? Or are the rules different in Scotland? I would have thought that all players would be double vaccinated by now...unless of course he has covid which surely that must be the case for Gerrard...

Real shame he got that injury at Blackpool. I think he grew into the team during his spell, as if he realised he can mix it with grown men as well as boys, and that his physique is still an asset. The lad can certainly slot.

did it when it mattered as well, which is always a good sign

I think this summer with the financial restraints we just need numbers who can offer some form of quality.

Would love Diaz but Dan James on loan wouldn't be a disaster all things considered.

Would rather Martial though if it were a loan signing from Utd think he needs a fresh start somewhere to reignite his career - if Benitez could get into the moody looking sods head and have him buckle down he has the ability and physical attributes to do a good job.
Agree, for me they both represent risks.

James is a talent/ability risk, martial is an attitude risk.

either could be a real truffle of a find for us (though they’re both left sided though IIRC?)

would love to know what Brands is up to today:

1) Sunday roast, a round at the golfcourse today and watching some footie tonight. OR

2) Skype call with Rondon & reps from 10.00-11.00, Porto for Diaz-Jamnes 11.00-14.00, Arsenal for Maithland-Niles 14.00-15.00, followed by meeting with the player from 15.00-16.00. Meetinmg with Rafael 16.00-18.00
Then later sending some e mails across the globe who wants Kenny-Delph.
Sleep in.
Cup of tea in bed.
Hollyoaks omnibus on the telly.
Quick shower.
Round the shop before it shuts at 4pm to grab some of the yellow label Sunday reductions.
Tape the top 40 off the radio.
Watch the late game on Sky and then Antiques Roadshow.

Nice day that.

Status
Not open for further replies.