Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Diaz chat has gotten my hopes up a little. I was resigned to the idea we'd probably not do a great deal and had come to terms with it. However, now I think I'll be a little deflated come deadline day if we don't get a Diaz type signing through the door.

Romano saying 'talks progressing' is an easy statement to make for him to back out of.

I'll be very surprised if that rangers no mark doesn't end up at Everton now.

That was a game he should have been playing in today with Tavernier out - and that isolating story is way too convenient.

The thought of handing cash to gerrard and that 'kin club makes me feel sick.

That was a game he should have been playing in today with Tavernier out - and that isolating story is way too convenient.

I would rather give money for a young potential 'no mark' than someone like Bellerin or Trippier

When he is worth 50 million in three years we won't care about the 7.5 million we gave them.

The Diaz chat has gotten my hopes up a little. I was resigned to the idea we'd probably not do a great deal and had come to terms with it. However, now I think I'll be a little deflated come deadline day if we don't get a Diaz type signing through the door.

Romano saying 'talks progressing' is an easy statement to make for him to back out of.
Maybe because talks are progreessing?

The thought of handing cash to gerrard and that 'kin club makes me feel sick

Especially when it's a whopping 5 million aswell...

You crazy mannnnn.

Like my post above, we should reserve judgement on any player till they through the door and playing under this manager.

I see your points though mate.

Yeah that's fair enough, though would just be another stop gap imo.

I honestly thought the same when Spurs signed him though. Unless he plays as a wing-back it basically negates what he's good at and exposes his weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.