Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Benitez has done anything to be criticised for tbh mate

Came in:

1.signed a bargain of the century in Gray for buttons

2. Added pace, fight and energy to the side on a very limited budget

3. Has us playing with pride and currently in the top 6 spots after our fans were expecting a relegation scrap

The only people who think he is fair game for criticism at this stage are the cult who are gagging for him to lose a game so they can push their agenda over a comment he made about 15 years ago.
Gray has done great since he came in but let's wait a bit before we label it the deal of the century. It's only been 4 games. I hope it does by the way. Humble pie tastes good if it means Everton are a better team.

Points 2&3 I can't argue with. The start has exceeded all my expectations and we should have had 9 points not 7 and sitting top.

But even you have to admit that Benitez has full control over player transfers when it comes to the first team. So why are you blaming Brands when a player you like is going elsewhere? That's what I pulled you up over

The Crypto Thread would gain even more notoriety as Kev's predictions would suggest that Rondon would eventually be on £1,000,000,000,000,000 a week.
And then all his dosh got nicked as he didn’t own ‘the keys’ ?!
Think that’s the phrase the rich GOT lids use..

Gray has done great since he came in but let's wait a bit before we label it the deal of the century. It's only been 4 games. I hope it does by the way. Humble pie tastes good if it means Everton are a better team.

Points 2&3 I can't argue with. The start has exceeded all my expectations and we should have had 9 points not 7 and sitting top.

But even you have to admit that Benitez has full control over player transfers when it comes to the first team. So why are you blaming Brands when a player you like is going elsewhere? That's what I pulled you up over
As you said it's only been 3 League matches and a late sub in the league Cup. I said a couple of weeks ago, even if he has an OK season. This is a good bit of business.

There seems to be lot of people, eating humble pie. Me too Iwobi, is starting to do well. I nevrr thought I'd see it.

Yeah, we asked for 15M for him didn't we

I don't think it was that much.

I think it was probably just a few £m in difference, we probably asked for £5m give or take.

Maybe that's a fair valuation, he isn't truly awful in the right set up, but we needed him off the books and the fee in, so just take the £2-3m and be done with it.

£100k a week for Rondon and Juve not covering all of Kean's wages.

Superb.

Where has it been said Juve won't be covering his wages? I'd imagine they will pay us a loan fee, which will cover his wages and probably have a little left in the kitty (I've heard 5m quid).

I seem to remember Benitez wanting to sign him permanently at Newcastle, 17 mill if I remember, but Ashley wouldn’t give him the money so West Brom swooped in. A few on here were also interested at the time. He hasn’t suddenly become a bad player since. We need cover for DCL especially now he’s injured and this guy knows the manager, is proven in the league, is a similar profile, and might have a point to prove.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Rondon also bizarrely linked with a move to Barcelona at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back