Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s versatile so it wouldn’t just be RB he covers, he can cover the flanks and in midfield, in that event we have Holgate for cover at RB
It doesn't matter if he's versatile, we still haven't signed a right back but getting some versatile player is apparently what we need.

Happy with AML. Great CM and RB cover.
Loan, and hopefully we are wanting to buy next year.

Would allow us to play a 4-3-3 as well, with him as third mid and then Richie, DCL and Gray up top.

I think Maitland-Niles is being brought in for his energy, versatility and ball-carrying ability overall, rather than a right-back definitively.

Again, when people say Arsenal reject, Arsenal rejected Serge Gnabry and Joe Willock, who are both far better than what they currently have in those positions.

Ask any Arsenal fan and they'll tell you they rate this lad.

So Rondon & AMN are the 2 that look to be happening. Diaz deal looks like falling away due to James. Light on wingers if we get injuries, and given the way we play, would be a big blow

Signing a player who doesn't want to play right-back to play right-back.

The added 'bonus' is he fills in for three positions.

The issue is we'll probably think that means him and Rondon is business done.

In all seriousness, let's say Kean and James go and Rondon and Maitland-Niles come in. It looks like Diaz is going to go to the wire but we might have left it too late.

A thoroughly underwhelming window. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with how the team are playing, but there's a distinct lack of quality as soon as you scratch the surface.

Would have to see if there's a late move for a winger/attacker, which there has to be imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back