Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's embarrassing that it's at least 3 years since it became clear that Coleman simply isn't good enough to be our first-choice right-back anymore and yet here we are, at the end of yet another transfer window, scrambling around trying to sign a player on loan who isn't even an actual right-back and by his own admission doesn't even like playing there. I'd call it incompetence but that doesn't even do it justice.

I really hope you where laughing while typing this.

Not at all, they're both as bad as eachother. There's no point bringing someone in just because they have a fresher name.

Coleman, even now, with no legs left, is substantially better than Maitland-Niles. So what on earth is the point of bringing him in? Just keep the reserve right back you have who's on buttons, may as well.

We don't need cover for Coleman; we need a replacement for him. Urgently. Maitland-Niles blatantly isn't it.

The lad from Arsenal if he comes like Gray has a point to prove . To there old clubs and more importantly to themselves. He win 4/5 caps for England when he played as RB and I’m sure any negotiations would involve talk of playing at RB . He’s young // he has pace about him // can carry the ball . Just because he hasn’t a 50mill price tag or a Italian sounding name you can’t dismiss him as a player . Who knows with a alleged 2nd bid gone in for the Scottish lad maybe Niles is seen as a centre Mid ??? Rondon I suspect will come in on a free with low wages , certainly not the figures the doomsayers are saying on this thread . It’ll be another really good bit of business on a 12 month contract . Then for me it’s either one of Diaz // Lingard // Dan James ( loan ) and I reckon that will be our lot !!
This thread is going to be bonkers tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back