Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still see so many crying in here, its pathetic.

We have the softest, wettest, moaning fan-base around.

We absolutely do not. I've seen nothing but United fans moaning about not signing a midfielder after signing Sancho Varane and only bloomin Cristiano Ronaldo. That is entitlement.

All most of our fans wanted was a right back to help our 33 year old captain. No one wanted us to throw around crazy money again. It's a good argument for people to blame our support for being unreasonable but it's a load of nonsense.

We are a lot better than we were.. we've lost no one that we needed to keep, signed some players with pace solving a long time problem in midfield... you can see opposition defenders backing up when Gray has the ball it's a sight to behold.. and we've made a profit.
We are not "a lot better than we were". You can argue that we are marginally better in some positions but we are three injuries or suspensions away from a right side of Holgate and Iwobi with Delph at left back. To leave ourselves so light at fullback is unforgivable.

We absolutely do not. I've seen nothing but United fans moaning about not signing a midfielder after signing Sancho Varane and only bloomin Cristiano Ronaldo. That is entitlement.

All our fans mostly wanted was a right back to help our 33 year old captain. No one wanted us to throw around crazy money again. It's a good argument for people to blame our support for being unreasonable but it's a load of nonsense.

So you dont read blue twitter then, all I see are fans crying about everything and everyone, its pathetic.

If we sold DCL , Richarlison, Digne and Godfrey we would be certs for relegation.
Excellent strategy amigo.

Selling your best players is what almost every single mid table club has to do. There’s not many class players in the middle reaches of the prem not getting European football that have stayed at a club for a long period of time. We’ve tried to avoid selling our prize assets but others around us have all sold players when needed to.

Wonder if he’ll be back?
Standing by his jargness, fair play. Takes some balls

Very poor if you ignore the fact that I said Rondon was back on. Nkonkou going out on loan.

The fact I clearly stated several times that our incomings depends on our outgoings.

The fact I stated that people will be disappointed as Rafael wanted to work with what we already had.

I can't help the fact that some clubs turned down our approaches.

So you dont read blue twitter then, all I see are fans crying about everything and everyone, its pathetic.

It's not pathetic at all. We haven't done anything in 30 years. I'd be more concerned if people weren't upset. People are allowed to be unhappy, and the blame the fans narrative is tedious imo.

The real bizarre stuff is the narrative from some that this was a good window.

Selling your best players is what almost every single mid table club has to do. There’s not many class players in the middle reaches of the prem not getting European football that have stayed at a club for a long period of time. We’ve tried to avoid selling our prize assets but others around us have all sold players when needed to.
And if we sold all 4 you think we would replace them adequately to stay up?

It will be dependant on player sales next summer DCL or Richy might be of interest and they might be tempted to move
I can't see any decent player be it DCL , Richarlison or Digne wanting to stay at a club that's only ambition is to Bob around in mid table.
FWIW I definitely think that Richarlison will go in either January or more likely the summer window.
If that is the magic key to unlocking FFP as some have postulated and we replace him adequately and strengthen in other areas , great, but right now our strategy just looks like one of surviving in the division until the stadium gets built.

3 players we signed will get plenty of game time, give 100% effort and contribute to goals and assists. It will turn out to be our best window in 10 years.

Not excusing its been a terrible window on mosh and brands part. But Benitez will come out the winner in this. Moyes on steroids he has to be.
Make up your mind mate. Is it the best window in 10 years, or a terrible window?

Status
Not open for further replies.