Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next years tv deal is huge though

There is also enormous potential with Everton. Founded member of the Premier league with a surprisingly big US following. We are approaching a new "year zero" with international fans allowing for most clubs to be re marketed successfully in new parts of the world.

ZmlJGlz.png

haven't a clue.

that's why I may be wrong. But surely they get something back for investing? would be a pointless thing to do if you didn't make some money
Dont think they get anything in terms of an annual payout though esk would know.

But what they're gonna get out of it is a ridiculously good return on there shares despite not putting a penny into the club

An asking price of £225m seems a bit high.

It is but factor in the actual value of the playing squad in the current climate and then add that record tv deal to it and it's why they can ask for that amount, if anyone pays it is another matter entirely

The caveat I'm saying in all this is Blue Bills health, right now he acts as the front man for the rest of the board - ensures not really any negative media is directed at them, has the people who don't know clapping and going on about how much of an Evertonian he is, IF his health has gotten so bad he cant continue then the rest of that board will be pushing for a sale as they cant put a figurehead up there who will be able to do what Kenwright has done in giving them a free pass to take this club and its fans for a expensive ride.

Could be about to see all the other board members set to cut and run taking as much profit from the club as they can do before they get well and truly focused upon

Here is my one worry with regards to a takeover

Do we keep our same strategy of giving youngsters a chance & "keeping" them?

If we had different owners would we of sold Stones this summer e.g Sterling/Saurez at RS, Sneiderlin, Shaw, Lallana at saints.

All for It 100% if we keep what we have already built together and add some genuine quality to go with the top quality kids we have

Don't see an issue here. The big sales (saints apart) have been reinvested in full. My only gripe may be the fact that the youngsters may not get the chance to start with. But then we'd never know whether this was good or bad.

Dont think they get anything in terms of an annual payout though esk would know.

But what they're gonna get out of it is a ridiculously good return on there shares despite not putting a penny into the club

as far as dividends they don't get anything i believe, as for some curious loans we make etc - that's another story who is profiting from all that

as far as dividends they don't get anything i believe, as for some curious loans we make etc - that's another story who is profiting from all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back