Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye for him, but for someone with zero interest in the club away from making money, you dont have to sell up if its making you rich by doing very little.

I may be wrong, and i hope if the time comes they did sell up, but i am just thinking out loud as to how profitable it could be
Do they get annual pay outs

Sporting KC fans love these guys. Here's what they were saying about this last night

"Their group is worth around $4 billion. They run an innovative tech company that helps sports stadia around the world improve the gameday experience for fans."

Maybe they can install some wifi at Goodison so you can actually send a text at half time like it's the 21st century. I'm in.

...City of London Financial contacts have told BBC that Kansas City are showing an interest in purchasing Everton. I recall Dorothy wanted to get back to Kansas in 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'. Could be appropriate.

We'll have to ask the wonderful wing wizard of Oz..

1342985116-leon_osman_nike.jpg

Aye for him, but for someone with zero interest in the club away from making money, you dont have to sell up if its making you rich by doing very little.

I may be wrong, and i hope if the time comes they did sell up, but i am just thinking out loud as to how profitable it could be

Well if the club sells for £225 million - then every major shareholder will make an absolute mint given their initial investment. So who knows - it maybe true, it could all just be another twitter rumour storm - who knows how this will pan out.

Somebody on another forum mentioned that this Robb Heinmann character was involved with Everton in The Community a few years back...another link perhaps?

Unusual for Mcnulty to give a 100% legit call, hes normally not as forthright as that.

Makes me think the source is 100% from Kansas's side, very interesting that for ocne the club didn't leak it as a smokescreen but another source did, makes me actually think they have interest and want to use the media/social media to apply pressure on maybe a resistant board - could be sneaky with the AGM approaching from them

Well if the club sells for £225 million - then every major shareholder will make an absolute mint given their initial investment. So who knows - it maybe true, it could all just be another twitter rumour storm - who knows how this will pan out.

Somebody on another forum mentioned that this Robb Heinmann character was involved with Everton in The Community a few years back...another link perhaps?

One of the only exceptional things this club has done in recent memory, for that alone he gets a massive plus

....Mike Illig is apparently a big Evertonian and Kansas play in blue.

Makes me think the source is 100% from Kansas's side, very interesting that for ocne the club didn't leak it as a smokescreen but another source did, makes me actually think they have interest and want to use the media/social media to apply pressure on maybe a resistant board - could be sneaky with the AGM approaching from them

That's exactly what I thought. Seems the most likely for someone reasonably credible to comment on it and make the point that it didn't come from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back