Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the TV has doubled in that time. Set the price high to stop someone just buying to take the TV money and run.
That and the increase in value of the players. Stones/Ross/etc
I imagine you'd get £150M-£175M for the squad at least, before you get to TV money and other Assets

...City of London Financial contacts have told BBC that Kansas City are showing an interest in purchasing Everton. I recall Dorothy wanted to get back to Kansas in 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'. Could be appropriate.

Bill's got some serious health issues atm - could be a reason to look for a way out.
Aye for him, but for someone with zero interest in the club away from making money, you dont have to sell up if its making you rich by doing very little.

I may be wrong, and i hope if the time comes they did sell up, but i am just thinking out loud as to how profitable it could be

Heard in the summer about Kenwright wanting to jack in. Not sure whether it's related to this in any way but I think people don't realise the extremity of his illness, so maybe the rumours are as a result of that.

I keep hearing about Kenwights serious health issues but no one ever says what they are ? Guy on talksport a while ago said he was suffering with same condition but again no one says what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back