Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have it right; we do have other untapped revenue streams beside a new stadium (appreciate this is central to going forward) as its not like our club are really doing all they can to make money is it..

Maybe the valuation is based on that as well..the inability of the current incumbents shouldnt detract from the potential that others with half a brain could produce...

Yea, that's pretty much what I said
... is dependent on quite a few things, but a cost-effective stadium expansion is quite high up on the list.

The valuation of Kenwright's shares in Everton has grown significantly in recent years. He and his family deserve to benefit from that just like anyone else who makes a risky investment. If a potential buyer doesn't want to pay what Everton is currently worth, they can trot along.

As for this rumor, I do believe that there is indeed some small interest in buying or investing in Everton. That being said, having some interest is a long, long way from an actual purchase.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up that there may be something afoot, but just had a look on Companies House and some tidying up of the Company's paperwork in respect of charges took place today.
There are now only 5 charges against Everton Football Club Limited :
J G Funding Ltd TV deal
2xBarclay's -floating charge on assets and right of offset for monies held in bank accounts
Prudential - re income mortgage
Everton Investments Limited -re income mortgage.

5 were satisfied today.

My take for what it's worth is that either they have been really slack in the past and just forgot to get them discharged or, just possibly, they are tidying things up in readiness for due dilligence

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up that there may be something afoot, but just had a look on Companies House and some tidying up of the Company's paperwork in respect of charges took place today.
J G Funding Ltd TV deal
2xBarclay's -floating charge on assets and right of offset for monies held in bank accounts

5 were satisfied today.

My take for what it's worth is that either they have been really slack in the past and just forgot to get them discharged or, just possibly, they are tidying things up in readiness for due dilligence
Very astute mate

The valuation of Kenwright's shares in Everton has grown significantly in recent years. He and his family deserve to benefit from that just like anyone else who makes a risky investment. If a potential buyer doesn't want to pay what Everton is currently worth, they can trot along.

As for this rumor, I do believe that there is indeed some small interest in buying or investing in Everton. That being said, having some interest is a long, long way from an actual purchase.

Oh great. I can't wait to hold the 7th placed trophy aloft yet again.

J G Funding Ltd TV deal

5 were satisfied today.

I think this is worthy of the post of the week award ;)

J G Funding Ltd TV deal

5 were satisfied today.

Are you @watchedtoffee?

That is interesting. So a UK club tapping into the traditional working class US sporting public would have some traction you think?

(Been my idea for 2 or 3 years ffs)
From what I've seen here, interest in European football is more a white middle class thing. Basketball and hockey seem to be more working class blue collar sports while NFL covers everything. Football seems to be eating in to the baseball demographic the most. There are a lot of latino working class people who love their football but they follow the Spanish language teams. I'm not sure how much the club will benefit individually from the tapping the US market but the rising tide is definitely lifting all the ships so it can't harm being front and center. Just look at Chevys sponsorship of united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back