Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some details

CReRqSeWoAAMZKC.png

Thats a bit enlightening.....cheers mate.

Also the accounts presented at the AGM only go up to May 31st this year.

So anything carried out yesterday won't be a factor in the figures presented.

Do you not think that in itself raises suspicions, why clear something (loans) that will have no bearing on presented accounts. Don't know if I agree with you that these demos and highlighted issues raised by (collymore) (watched toffee) and other Twitter folk haven't had an effect. It has only highlighted ineptitude of this board and raises serious questions about Green and Earls involvement, unfortunately I think there it has taking ill health for Bill to finally put an exit strategy in place. I for one would welcome change it but would never wish an illness on Our chairman. I don't feel comfortable talking about it or indeed reading fellow posters arguing if he has an illness or not.

Do you not think that in itself raises suspicions, why clear something (loans) that will have no bearing on presented accounts. Don't know if I agree with you that these demos and highlighted issues raised by (collymore) (watched toffee) and other Twitter folk haven't had an effect. It has only highlighted ineptitude of this board and raises serious questions about Green and Earls involvement, unfortunately I think there it has taking ill health for Bill to finally put an exit strategy in place. I for one would welcome change it but would never wish an illness on Our chairman. I don't feel comfortable talking about it or indeed reading fellow posters arguing if he has an illness or not.
Well said Noel , Bills health is (wheather you like him or not) paramount.
Life is life , Football is just a recreation....massive difference, good post mate.

With the board coming under increasing pressure and another new stadium about to bite the dust maybe they have finally decided to give it up.

Sorry, I forgot my comment.

No, it is a fair comment. 'Disgraceful' is how I would describe Billy Liar's tenure. 'Disgraceful' is how I would describe his lies. ' Disgraceful' is how he managed the Kings Dock Project. 'Disgraceful' is how he has allowed Goodison to fall from being a top ground when he became a director to where it is today.

He bought and his mates bought the shares cheap. That is my opinion.

Hmm I will take all this takeover talk with a pinch of salt, until I see Bill Kenwright signing the club over to someone else. I feel sorry for bill and his family if he is seriously ill. However that does not take away from the fact that he would rather see us all burn than give up a single drop of power

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up that there may be something afoot, but just had a look on Companies House and some tidying up of the Company's paperwork in respect of charges took place today.
There are now only 5 charges against Everton Football Club Limited :
J G Funding Ltd TV deal
2xBarclay's -floating charge on assets and right of offset for monies held in bank accounts
Prudential - re income mortgage
Everton Investments Limited -re income mortgage.

5 were satisfied today.

My take for what it's worth is that either they have been really slack in the past and just forgot to get them discharged or, just possibly, they are tidying things up in readiness for due dilligence

Thats some Investigative work that.

Could it really be on......???

This is a misconception to be honest.
In all probability no money was repaid today, but someone at the club realised that there were charges registered against the club that had been satisfied.
Without looking at them, 1 will be Vibrac and the other 4 Barclays which (from memory) may well include charges on Bellefield and Finch Farm, neither of which belong to Everton.
They wouldn't be allow
Had a look at this series of tweets and the problem is that the five charges that were cleared today do not mean that five loans were repaid today.
You can repay a loan and not have the charge removed for years afterwards by simply not requesting the charge holder to remove it.
As I said in my initial post, it could be just housekeeping being done on the Company's paperwork.
A prime example was the RBOS charge on True Blue Holdings Ltd. Facility was granted, never used but the charge remained for as long as the facility was available. So no debt but a charge still existed.
One of the charges removed was for the vibrac loan which I think was refinanced in the summer and replaced with the JG loan.

Sorry, I forgot my comment.

No, it is a fair comment. 'Disgraceful' is how I would describe Billy Liar's tenure. 'Disgraceful' is how I would describe his lies. ' Disgraceful' is how he managed the Kings Dock Project. 'Disgraceful' is how he has allowed Goodison to fall from being a top ground when he became a director to where it is today.

He bought and his mates bought the shares cheap. That is my opinion.
Goodison has been a dump for forty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back