Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
our board asking for 225m is ridiculous, worth no where near that.

Very greedy.
Personally I couldnt care less what any investors (we've known what they are all about for years) make out of it.
How would you feel if they came out and said "Due to the massive windfall in TV revenue we see Everton FC as the ideal place to watch our investment grow even further"
I for one want them gone asap.If it means they walk away with a rich dividend so be it.

Dunno

Change of heart ?

Something to tell us ?
The Annual General Meeting is called once a year, as provided for in the articles of association of the company. They dispensed with this from the articles for several years, but was reintroduced to them in May 2014 from memory.
Suppose something may be said if there is any progress which can be disclosed if there isn't an NDA, but would be more excited by an EGM being called in respect of the rumoured takeover.

* crossed with Woolly Blue

They're bound to sell at some point and for a potential buyer now is the time rather than in 5 years.

The big issue is finding a buyer who is happy to spend a bit to let us grow. The RS' owners are a good example of the realistic best case scenario IMO.

They're investing in the squad and the stadium and seem to have a long term plan. I just hope we can find similar buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back