Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton ticket tout banned for three years

Seen him with a fat envelope of tickets at every away game. Would always be the first person I would go to and ask if any spares.

Seemed like a genuine blue. I’m confused what he has done wrong?

Well apparently he'd hoard all the tickets and whilst some were sold fave value, others were sold higher.

Can't say I've had any dealings with him, but about 7-8 people told me he was sticking the match ticket cost on top again.

Whilst £30 isn't necessarily a huge amount, to do it hundreds of times will likely add up. Not that I condone ripping blues off.

Well apparently he'd hoard all the tickets and whilst some were sold fave value, others were sold higher.

Can't say I've had any dealings with him, but about 7-8 people told me he was sticking the match ticket cost on top again.

Whilst £30 isn't necessarily a huge amount, to do it hundreds of times will likely add up. Not that I condone ripping blues off.
Damn. Always felt like everyone knew him, stewards included and he came to every game on the train or coach.

Sad state of affairs but if he was ripping off blues, that’s crap as well.

It's exactly the same with the resale site. There's loads of STH's who have no intention of attending many matches and the club facilitates them reselling to fans who are on the waiting list who'd go to every game.
Guilty as charged.

Me and my mate have STs and only go to a handful of games a season.

I doubt the blues who buy the two seats together off us on here for roughly 20 quid less a game than they would going direct are too upset about it.

I'd actually go even further, I'd bring StubHub back. You could always pick up very cheap seats there last minute, it was the few greedy sellers that gave it a bad rep. Those people should have had ST cancelled, it would take club staff 5 mins each day to scan the website and identify the bad eggs.

Instead, you know have the official resale site, selling unused ST at full prices but first people need to buy another level of membership, 1 membership for 1 ticket. It gets very expensive fast.

A classic example of when listening to cryarsing fans was absolutely the wrong move.

Although season ticket holders we cant get away tickets. Managed to get a few off him this year all at face value. So he helped me make some memories with son and I never had any issues with him. Again all the tickets I got off him were always at face value.

Seen him with a fat envelope of tickets at every away game. Would always be the first person I would go to and ask if any spares.

Seemed like a genuine blue. I’m confused what he has done wrong?
Ticket touing is illegal. Damning line from the article too...

"It followed an investigation by Merseyside Police that showed he had touted 468 tickets for the first 13 Everton matches of the 2023/24 season."

Guilty as charged.

I doubt the blues who buy the two seats together off us on here for roughly 20 quid less a game than they would going direct are too upset about it.

I'd actually go even further, I'd bring StubHub back. You could always pick up very cheap seats there last minute, it was the few greedy sellers that gave it a bad rep. Those people should have had ST cancelled, it would take club staff 5 mins each day to scan the website and identify the bad eggs.

Instead, you know have the official resale site, selling unused ST at full prices but first people need to buy another level of membership, 1 membership for 1 ticket. It gets very expensive fast.

A classic example of when listening to cryarsing fans was absolutely the wrong move.

I agree with this just set it up so you cant charge more then face value but you can charge lower if you want. Cant be that hard to do like

I’ve never charged a blue more than face for a ticket , in fact I’ve more often than not given them away . Anyone making money of the RS is a different story , that fanbase is of no interest from me but I was brought up to believe you don’t profit off your own . One of many reasons I feel we’ve always been better than them.

I agree on the collecting you ticket away , they did that in Europe a couple of times . I’d give a couple of yellow cards then you’d lose credit .

Ticket touing is illegal. Damning line from the article too...

"It followed an investigation by Merseyside Police that showed he had touted 468 tickets for the first 13 Everton matches of the 2023/24 season."
You’re not dishing out nearly 500 tickets , 36 a game , because you’re a sound lad . The sheer admin involved in sorting a couple for an away hurts my head given what a pain in the behind people are , profiteering off your own plain and simple .

There was a lad on here who did a few people over, including me, buy saying he’s got a spare away ticket, then say he’s been let down, and would pay you back when he did it to someone else, and repeat.

Guilty as charged.

I'd like to see something like this for the new stadium so STs stay in the hands of those who want them for the intended purpose ie going to every home game rather than just guaranteeing their seat for their chosen matches.

I'd like to see something like this for the new stadium so STs stay in the hands of those who want them for the intended purpose ie going to every home game rather than just guaranteeing their seat for their chosen matches.
If they did, it wouldn't impact me based on those criteria.

There's nothing in the ST T+C about not sharing with friends and family, it seems the 24 they cancelled were through seats not being used AT ALL.

I know some fans are hoping for a large additional number or ST to be released when we move, but I'll be shocked if it's an extra 5K. That being said, I also expect the waiting list to drop significantly once we move as you won't have 15k people trying to buy about 800 unobstructed view seats out of what's left available.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back