Everton ticket tout banned for three years

It's exactly the same with the resale site. There's loads of STH's who have no intention of attending many matches and the club facilitates them reselling to fans who are on the waiting list who'd go to every game.

there is a guy by me who hasnt been in 6ish years now, he sells every week ( mainly to the same 6/7 people ) but i know it's still his seat.

tbf, i dont know his circumstances and what he charges those people, but just give it up mate

People moan about away credits etc,but when we draw lower league/non-league, opposition at home in the cups ,its think ill give this a swerve ,when you could get a credit towards the aways.
Exactly this, if you were a new season ticket holder at the start of last season, you could now be on 8 credits.

Villa A (cup), Burnley H (cup), Fulham H (cup), Palace A (cup), Palace H (cup), Luton H (cup), Man City A, Newcastle A.

That would put you in a position to qualify for away league games this season at Leicester, Saints and Newcastle, and probably a couple of others.

My two lads only got their season tickets 6 years ago, and have built up to 21 credits for this upcoming season.

Exactly this, if you were a new season ticket holder at the start of last season, you could now be on 8 credits.

Villa A (cup), Burnley H (cup), Fulham H (cup), Palace A (cup), Palace H (cup), Luton H (cup), Man City A, Newcastle A.

That would put you in a position to qualify for away league games this season at Leicester, Saints and Newcastle, and probably a couple of others.

My two lads only got their season tickets 6 years ago, and have built up to 21 credits for this upcoming season.
Made up you said that as season after my little girl will be hopefully getting on the away days so need to bulid her up.

Whenever demand outstrips supply this happens. Some have made a business out of it. We slagged the kopites for doing it for years.... selling their tkts to daytrippers etc.

If you've ever shouted ticket for sale outside the ground, there's a good chance you've sold to a tout hoping to sell it on. They've usually already collared a foreigner in one of the local pubs. Even when it's a season tkt that you're not actually letting go of. They say its for a mate and he'll be there in a minute..... they appear and you find out your sitting next to a tourist who's paid £100 for a tkt that you sold for £20 haha. Not a bad mark up.

The away tkt malarkey is another scam really. I know a couple of fellas who rarely goes to home games, but never miss aways using one of their dad's and uncle's season tkt customer numbers, both of whom are in their 80s. Know others who give out their customer numbers for similar. In the 70s and 80s you could just pretty much turn up on the day. Most grounds had a large away terrace to fill so it wasn't a problem. In recent times I've probably seen almost as many aways using home end tkts as away ones.

The people crying about the away credit system where nowhere to be seen when you had to glue the previous stubs to a savings sheet. You can't just turn up all of a sudden and expect to leapfrog people who have been going for decades. That being said loads of people do credit horde and sell then on so I wouldn't be against a random number having to collect their tickets on the day of the match.
There was nothing wrong with system, until Martinezs first season. Rewarding fans who go week in week out is completely fair. Allowing people to get credits and not turn up is unfair.

There was nothing wrong with system, until Martinezs first season. Rewarding fans who go week in week out is completely fair. Allowing people to get credits and not turn up is unfair.
Yes I agree, we go to them all but there are loads that buy them to sell on and keep their credits high, that why I suggest they do a collection in person for say 3/400 at somewhere like Brighton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back