Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, I signed Ibrahima Bakayoko on Premier Manager 98 and he was better than Ronaldo and Messi combined!

However in real life he was poor. I dont think you can always judge players by football games....
Real life managers don't always get the best out of players. Maybe if he had a good manager, he would have been good.

This is were it won't matter if we have a mega rich owner. Spurs have Champions League football and based in London. Basically until we can offer Champions League we can't even try. Players will always pick that. As for being based in London, seems to be where foreign players want to be.

Jansen won't likely never want to talk to us. Or we'd have to offer him so much in wages he'd not be worth. Man City started slow.

This is were it won't matter if we have a mega rich owner. Spurs have Champions League football and based in London. Basically until we can offer Champions League we can't even try. Players will always pick that. As for being based in London, seems to be where foreign players want to be.

Jansen won't likely never want to talk to us. Or we'd have to offer him so much in wages he'd not be worth. Man City started slow.
We have something that Spurs cannot offer: probable first team football. There is almost no chance Lukaku stays. There is also almost no chance Janssen gets to start in front of Kane except for the odd match or two when he's tired/suspended.

Wonder if with the changes at City they'd sell Jason Denayer this summer

Don't think that's the caliber of player we'd be looking at mate, will he be good in the future? More than likely but what we need now if players at their peak or close to.

Mane is the only player from Southampton good enough for what we are aiming to do imo

I think there are a few to be fair other than Mane;

Fraser Forster

Virgil van Dijk

José Fonte

Victor Wanyama

Jordy Clasie

James Ward-Prowse

Dušan Tadić

Graziano Pellè

Jay Rodriguez

Im not saying sign them all, or that they would all be in the starting 11, but I would say they are all good enough to be in our squad. Also I am fairly sure once the Koeman deal has gone through we will be "linked" with all of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back