Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a few to be fair other than Mane;

Fraser Forster

Virgil van Dijk

José Fonte

Victor Wanyama

Jordy Clasie

James Ward-Prowse

Dušan Tadić

Graziano Pellè

Jay Rodriguez

Im not saying sign them all, or that they would all be in the starting 11, but I would say they are all good enough to be in our squad. Also I am fairly sure once the Koeman deal has gone through we will be "linked" with all of them...

not sure i agree mate. they are all good premier league players but if we want top premier league players they dont come in that bracket. yes some of them may be better than some of what we have already but not massively better

I think there are a few to be fair other than Mane;

Fraser Forster

Virgil van Dijk

José Fonte

Victor Wanyama

Jordy Clasie

James Ward-Prowse

Dušan Tadić

Graziano Pellè

Jay Rodriguez

Im not saying sign them all, or that they would all be in the starting 11, but I would say they are all good enough to be in our squad. Also I am fairly sure once the Koeman deal has gone through we will be "linked" with all of them...

Agreed that there's more than just Mane - Forster 100%, JWP too. The rest I'm not fussed by. VVD could be good, but that I'd rather look elsewhere.

I think the first thing we have to do is go out and get a top keeper. I do like Joel Robles but I'm not sure he is the keeper for a side that looks like it has top coin to spend. If we do go into next season with him I wont worry too much but if there is doubt in the mind of Stones about staying or wanting to leave, making a statement like this and putting a top man behind him will only help him make his mind up in our favor.

Next on the list should be a full-back IMO.

Some people are expecting wayyyyy to much here. We have £100m to spend, and in todays market that won't get you very much. We are not going to spend and atrract players like City, UTD, etc. Southampton have some very good players, so its not just Mane thats good enough. I can't believe some of the s*** people are saying and expecting.

Some people are expecting wayyyyy to much here. We have £100m to spend, and in todays market that won't get you very much. We are not going to spend and atrract players like City, UTD, etc. Southampton have some very good players, so its not just Mane thats good enough. I can't believe some of the s*** people are saying and expecting.
According to reliable people elsewhere, it's a lot more than 100 mil

According to reliable people elsewhere, it's a lot more than 100 mil

And?. Where still not going to be able to pay crazy wagers. Our owner is rich, but not rich where he can blow £100's of millions every season. This is going to take time, its going to be building process.

But the thing is, for a player like Kante he has the opportunity of Champions League right now with Leicester - or if he impresses at the Euros as well - it could be a much bigger club.
Probably, not saying we would get him, but I think it would show our intent seriously going after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back