Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points but surely if Everton made him aware that lukaku was likely to leave & he would more than likely be first choice with us he would drop you like a stone.
If Lukaku leaves I would have thought you guys would be going after a bigger name target anyway what with all the money you guys apparently have to burn.

Rom would cost somebody £50m+ I would think, would Everton fans be happy replacing him with a £12m unproven risk?

Heard from a usually reliable source that Koeman wants Wijnaldum, N'Koudou, Mata, Van Dijk and one of Milik or Janssen, as well as a backup keeper for Joel.

My guess is that'll be abar £80m.

Heard from a usually reliable source that Koeman wants Wijnaldum, N'Koudou, Mata, Van Dijk and one of Milik or Janssen, as well as a backup keeper for Joel.

My guess is that'll be abar £80m.
Just been looking at the thread then mate? ^^

Don't forget we're managed by an excellent coach now - the squad we have now is top 8 quality at the very least, Koeman can make it top 4.

And Mata/Van Dijk meh? Those alone would be superb signings, and Janssen is one of the most highly-rated young strikers in Europe.

Janssen is going to Spurs - I wouldn't mind Van Dijk but not fussed with Mata, he's about the least dynamic player in the league

If we're playing Football Manager (like it seems the whole of the forum is for some reason) - I'd spend the Mata money on Calhanoglu

Janssen is going to Spurs - I wouldn't mind Van Dijk but not fussed with Mata, he's about the least dynamic player in the league

If we're playing Football Manager (like it seems the whole of the forum is for some reason) - I'd spend the Mata money on Calhanoglu

He would score at least 4 free kick goals! Would be a great signing.

Well... if we're playing Football Manager then I say lets spend the Calhanoglu money on Vilalba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back