Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed Bailly has gone to Utd for £25mil + add ons.

He reminds me alot of Yobo when he joined. Can look amazing and then has a huge error in hin.

If anyone other than Jose had bought him he would be a flop i think but lets see...

These are the astronomical prices we will see these days but if hes worth that much then Stones should be at least double, Lukaku also more than Aubameyang de to his age and Premier league experience.

Looking at the numbers it makes Pogba's value of £65mil++ look reasonable.

Amazed Bailly has gone to Utd for £25mil + add ons.

He reminds me alot of Yobo when he joined. Can look amazing and then has a huge error in hin.

If anyone other than Jose had bought him he would be a flop i think but lets see...

These are the astronomical prices we will see these days but if hes worth that much then Stones should be at least double, Lukaku also more than Aubameyang de to his age and Premier league experience.

Looking at the numbers it makes Pogba's value of £65mil++ look reasonable.

I've not seen him play but I'm amazed anyone has seen enough of him to make a judgement unless they are a STH at Villarreal. The lad has 40 first team games to his name. Crazy money under the circumstances.

Got to the stage where clubs are so rich they can afford to take a punt on an inexperienced kid. The flip side of course is that the value of our proven players like lukaku / stones should increase as you've said.

Just imagine, this approach might lead to someone uncovering a worse dud that Niasse.

I
I've not seen him play but I'm amazed anyone has seen enough of him to make a judgement unless they are a STH at Villarreal. The lad has 40 first team games to his name. Crazy money under the circumstances.

Got to the stage where clubs are so rich they can afford to take a punt on an inexperienced kid. The flip side of course is that the value of our proven players like lukaku / stones should increase as you've said.

Just imagine, this approach might lead to someone uncovering a worse dud that Niasse.

I'm concerned about the fee to that kid man u have just bought. Is that the start of over priced players, are all premiership clubs going to have to pay more then the player is valued due to the rise of income

Fair to say Koemans is not mad about Depay as in Memphis

Memphis Depay's confidence/arrogance has been the subject of much discussion every since it was revealed on Thursday that he is signing for Manchester United this summer.

But it's a quote from Ronald Koeman - who it's worth noting tried to sign Depay for Southampton last summer - that perhaps best sums up the attitude that could make the player one of the leading player's in Europe.

Depay walks around like he has won 10 European Cups. This attitude … what’s it all about?” - Ronald Koeman

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/ronald-koeman-quote-sums-up-memphis-depays-confidence/23880

messi2.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back