Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Witsel

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

Hopefully that means James McCarthorse and Cleverley get moved on.

witsel done the worst leg breaker I've ever seen a few years ago. Think he got a 12 game ban for it. Tidy player.

I've always liked Krul tbh good keeper just not sure he's a great keeper.

Still, I reckon we will be linked to a whole host of players now and I hope we move quickly to get them in and up and running asap

not a rumour, but would I be the only one who would love to see Mustafi back in blue?? Didn't really know much of him when he was in blue, but think he would be great to partner up with Stones at the back.

I quite like krul, been decent every time i've seen him. Witsel for 30m, he only has a year left on his contract, if we did pay that then i say 'sniff it' to other clubs and they now need to be aware this sleeping giant has woken from its slumber!!

witsel done the worst leg breaker I've ever seen a few years ago. Think he got a 12 game ban for it. Tidy player.

I've always liked Krul tbh good keeper just not sure he's a great keeper.

Still, I reckon we will be linked to a whole host of players now and I hope we move quickly to get them in and up and running asap

I want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back