Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre gomes valencia and Portuguese center midfielder is a serious talent. Linked with Chelsea and juve though but if we have loads of cash why not
Re beharanio for 5 million it would have to be worth a look. If a tight wad like Daniel levy and spurs thought he was worth 20 million a year ago 5 million now looks a risk

Andre gomes valencia and Portuguese center midfielder is a serious talent. Linked with Chelsea and juve though but if we have loads of cash why not
Re beharanio for 5 million it would have to be worth a look. If a tight wad like Daniel levy and spurs thought he was worth 20 million a year ago 5 million now looks a risk

Chelsea have had a £32m bid rejected today for Andre Gomes. Can't say I know too much about him. Or can't place him.

Rather go for Butland for the keeper position regardless of cost . Potentially think he'll be English number 1 for many years to come . Begovic at Chelsea is another I wouldnt say no too. Upfront I wouldn't be surprised if Big Rom comes back for another season under the guise of having signed a new contract and promises made to his management team that if next summer or even possible January if team isn't showing signs of improvement then he can go for 45/50 million without any issue . Think Koeman could sell the point to him that he will play a second striker up along beside him ( Berinho or Long )... Think will be in a defensive Mid and a left sided mid ... Just hope with all the players that we suspect will come in that the younger lads get a chance ...

Personally think one of the biggest myths with Everton is that our centre midfield is “fine”. For me aside from the left wing position it is the weakest part of our squad. Think it could do with an overhaul, one thing I do like about Witsel is how physical he is. Our squad isn’t exactly blessed with height so it would be a refreshing change to have a dominant body in the middle of the park.

Berahino (spelling?) at 5 million is tripe, product of their academy so he wont walk away from nothing at the end of the season it will go to a tribunal, just lazy journo's with no facts, #clickbait

Also just read that Rom is going to be offered improved contract to keep him at Goodison, biggest wage ever at the club, but doesn't state an amount (funny about that).

Talk on the Mag site is that Janmaat is also being looked at as Koeman signed him at Feyenoord and played him every game, Toon want 10 million for him, should stick with Seamus and Kenny myself

Also just read that Rom is going to be offered improved contract to keep him at Goodison, biggest wage ever at the club, but doesn't state an amount (funny about that).

Talk on the Mag site is that Janmaat is also being looked at as Koeman signed him at Feyenoord and played him every game, Toon want 10 million for him, should stick with Seamus and Kenny myself
Like janmaat, would be better at a lower fee though or just give them cleverly and niasse

get on this for some boss scouting now lads

ola toivonen playing up from as a target man, with paco alacier playing off him
kev on the left
Gerry on the right and a midfield three of besic barkley mcccarthy then go baines stone/jags/ coleman in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back