Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
see if I can do this right

keeper
baines-stones/jags-coleman
maccarthy-barkley
besic
kev toyv alacier Gerry

with besic at the tip of the diamond, helping the high press with kev and Gerry, McCarthy slotting in the back four and bringing it out, and barkley playing a high energy box to box style

I think we've more or less killed Kevin...or was that a TV show?
No...that was Kenny....

If the number one target is Axel Witsel and Barkley is getting a new deal, plus Gibson got one as well, and Barry was player of the season last season... the writing is on the wall for Little Ginger Hiding NoGood McCarthy
I think the writing is on the wall for Besic more than McCarthy.
I think that midfield could be Witsel and McCarthy. Barry will not play every game anyway.

100 million doesn't seen like it will go very far. Wish Bill had given his train set to this guy a couple of years ago.

Krul - he's decent and is better than Robles but too injury prone.
Strootman - Yes please even he is injury prone we shall take the chance.
Witsel - Yes please. Certainly an upgrade of McCarthy/Barry.

Sign them all Ronald.

100 million doesn't seen like it will go very far. Wish Bill had given his train set to this guy a couple of years ago.

It'll go far if we target outside the premier league and don't deal with clubs like Kiev who take the mick with negotiations.

We'll be fine, 100 million + will be sufficient this summer.

Newcastle spent £80m last year.

£100m would pay the difference between our wage bill and Liverpools for 1 season.

Vulgar as it is £100m is really not a lot of money in the PL anymore.

Far rather we diverted the funds towards a kick ass stadium and youth system than buying ridiculously overpriced players

Newcastle spent £80m last year.

£100m would pay the difference between our wage bill and Liverpools for 1 season.

Vulgar as it is £100m is really not a lot of money in the PL anymore.

Far rather we diverted the funds towards a kick ass stadium and youth system than buying ridiculously overpriced players
£100m is £100m more than we had last season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back