Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's that mate, out of interest? Seems to me like he'd fit the PL. Granted I've only ever actually watched half a match with him playing but still.
I've only seen him 5 or 6 times myself but more often than not he's appeared quite ponderous and requiring multiple chances before scoring. I also look at someone like Jackson Martinez who had a great scoring record in the league and has barely resembled a footballer since moving elsewhere.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/06/15/football/1466002091_912485.html

Mateo Kovacic’s future appears to be in Serie A and Roma have leaped to the front of the queue for the Real Madrid midfielder, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, who report that Kovacic has agreed a deal in principle to join I Giallorossion loan for the 2016-17 season.

It is expected that Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini will travel to Madrid this week to hammer out the fine print on the deal after the departure of Miralem Pjanic to Serie A rivals Juventus.

Kovacic was signed last summer on the orders of former Real manager Rafael Benítez to add a bit of steel to the midfield but he failed to nail down a regular place under the Spaniard and practically disappeared in the second half of the season after Zinedine Zidane took the reins at the Bernabéu. Kovacic cost Real Madrid 30 million euros from Inter Milan but the Croatia international played just over 1,000 minutes throughout 2015-16 in 25 appearances.

@Brownie

We can if Lukaku force a 65m move.
We probably still couldn't then it's not just about the price its about the player, he's demanding over 200k a week and as a club not even in Europe with a squad that needs a few players to rebuild we couldn't afford someone like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back