Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the one thing is... if Strootman rumour has any legs, he won't be signing without doing a medical. We won't sign someone who's crocked for 30m or even 10m. The good news is that in his periods between injuries he looked the same player as he was before joining Roma.

I'll just trust the club on this one if there's any truth to it.

The Strootman rumour probably has more legs than he does.

Gave my list a few pages Back !!

I think experienced prem players are important mixed in with two quality players and maybe someone like ziyech but think it's.more important to be stable this season get in Europe and use that as a platform for more fancy signings
Sorry if I've offended mate haven't seen your list as I haven't read back

@MoutsGoat ... Interesting team you had there ... I tend to agree with you re the back 4 and possible the keeper ... Just wondered about " Promes" is that Quincy Promes ? Don't know much about him ... He plays in Russia yea ? Good player ?

Some interesting names coming out.

Strootman, Dzeko, Witsel, not beyond possibility by any stretch.

As daft as it sounds, the sale of Lukaku could potentially fund 2 very decent strikers such as Dzeko and perhaps a Bony (an example) 2 very proven premier league goal scorers for the price of 1.

A left sided midfielder, a boss central midfielder, a centre half and a decent keeper to be bought from the initial alleged transfer kitty and that would all be rather good.

6 players in and promote the youth that are up to it and that should leave us in good shape.

@MoutsGoat ... Interesting team you had there ... I tend to agree with you re the back 4 and possible the keeper ... Just wondered about " Promes" is that Quincy Promes ? Don't know much about him ... He plays in Russia yea ? Good player ?
Never watched him mate.

But a couple of weeks ago you were calling him a midget n not very good etc?

games the game

I'd bet (as I usually do) we don't sign any of the names mentioned in this thread so far.

@Sapie88
I can see us finally getting this bloke lol
download (55).webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back