Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that's around £110k a week off the wage bill, add the 140k or so probably saved from pienaar, osman, howards and hibbos wages we should be okay with FFP.

Completely forgot about Mcgeady too. Yeah it will help, a lot of high earners off the books already.

People id like to see brought in that are realistic and maybe nobody thought about:

Mata / Rooney as marquee

Yann Sommer absolute wall, one of best gks we could get replaced Ter steg at glad

Bernard can play on left / mid and can push ross if we got another play maker

van dijk better than stones

veltman cheap and solid

milik another star who we could get cheap

vitolo solid winger from sevilla

bacca solid goal scorer to push rom would only be 20 mil

shane long works very hard happy to be backup

burma psv solid

Hakim Ziyech his club is a mess could go into administration and forced to sell
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/COLOR]

What would a transfer window be without us buying a young goalkeeper?

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/n.../98456/renshaw-in-line-for-topflight-transfer

Renshaw in line for top-flight transfer
Reporter: Matthew Chambers
Date online: 08 June 2016

ATHLETIC'S exodus is set to continue, with young goalkeeper Chris Renshaw primed for a move to Everton.

The highly rated 18-year-old has attracted significant interest from the Premier League club and talks will take place over a transfer.

In return, Athletic could negotiate to bring in young players on loan from Goodison Park for next season.

Salford-born Renshaw has been with Athletic since the age of 11 and impressed enough as a scholar to be offered a professional deal by the club for next season.

However, he is now likely to join fellow shot-stopper Joel Coleman - who completed his move to Huddersfield Town yesterday for an undisclosed fee - out of the door at SportsDirect.com Park.

That would leave Athletic with no goalkeeping coach, after Anthony White took up a position at Bournemouth, and no senior goalkeepers.

As it stands, the club are now down to six contracted players for next season: Liam Kelly, Rhys Murphy, Jake Cassidy, George Edmundson, Danny Byrnes and Connor Brown, with the latter also appearing to be on his way out.

out of interest does anyone actually believe we will sign a player before the euro's even end.

to put this post into context the euro final is on 10th July 2016 and then the players will want to have a rest / go on holiday before making a decision on their careers so lets say by 20th July 2016.

Who thinks we will sign a player before 20th July 2016?

For me we need some snide in this team.
We need winners. We need to wipe the 'friendly team' perception from us.

I understand Witsel has that in abudance but I want a no nonsense centre half .

Witsel & Dann/Shawcross would be a great start to the window.
Doesn't Witsel earn like a billion pounds a week still? Id enjoy Shawcross here.

just read that west brom and stoke are close to agreeing a 15 mil deal for berahino

sounds like we might be in for arnautovic then as we have been rumoured to buy him from stoke for around 13 mil

Seems odd to me. Not sure I'd expect him to be a starter and I can't see him filling a role in the squad that Kev wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back