Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, berahino is the best stoke could ever reach so im not suprised if theyre doing everything to get him atm and it might even be good signing to them if they can pull it off. they just better hope bigger teams dont come knocking though...i have a feeling we're trying to negotiate with rom first and then (if/when it fails) move to different level of players than Berahino. Arnautovic shouts are ridiculous, he wont be interested of coming to everton to sit on the bench...and i highly doubt everton would be seriously interested from the begin with. i think in two years arnautovic is playing in fenerbache, besiktas or some place like that.

out of interest does anyone actually believe we will sign a player before the euro's even end.

to put this post into context the euro final is on 10th July 2016 and then the players will want to have a rest / go on holiday before making a decision on their careers so lets say by 20th July 2016.

Who thinks we will sign a player before 20th July 2016?

I reckon we will have signed at least 2 players by then.

Rom is a saint compared to berahino. Awful attitude. Done nothing to earn that right at WBA either. Been very average but acts like he's won the player of the year.

Echo has done an indepth profile section for Strootman. It's like he is our player. Maybe we are signing him.

With Strootman, the injuries put me off buying him outright for big money.

What could work is a loan with a set purchase fee after the loan. However, chances of Roma agreeing to a loan is slim, so it'd have to be a fairly sizeable loan fee with a decent purchase price at the end of it.

But i'd much rather we seen if he can deal with the PL Demands after injury with low risk than blow £20-30m instantly and see if he can.

"Weaknesses: In short, injuries.

Strootman has undergone three knee operations after rupturing his cruciate knee ligaments in March 2014. He then spent the best part of two years sidelined after suffering a reoccurance of the injury in January 2015"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...on-transfers-kevin-strootman-profile-11479627

Name me a player that has had the severity of that kind of injury, who has even come close to the player they were before?

Not one, not two but three operation on the same injury? then a recurrence of the same injury a year later?

I know Naismith had two knee injuries (weren't they both knees rather than the same knee?) but he was worth a risk as he was a free transfer.

If the 30 million fee reported is accurate, then that is just mental.

"Weaknesses: In short, injuries.

Strootman has undergone three knee operations after rupturing his cruciate knee ligaments in March 2014. He then spent the best part of two years sidelined after suffering a reoccurance of the injury in January 2015"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...on-transfers-kevin-strootman-profile-11479627

Name me a player that has had the severity of that kind of injury, who has even come close to the player they were before?

Not one, not two but three operation on the same injury? then a recurrence of the same injury a year later?

I know Naismith had two knee injuries (weren't they both knees rather than the same knee?) but he was worth a risk as he was a free transfer.

If the 30 million fee reported is accurate, then that is just mental.
I'm sure everyone is thinking the same after reading that. Haven't we just let mattioni go!!
I've never ever taken notice of him playing so can't comment on ability but hopefully he has some luck with the knee now. Can't see how 30 million would even be plausible for someone who has missed 2 years of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back