Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Fox also says that Kevin Reeves pulled our pants down and The Mosh is fuming with the deal.

Utter stinks the whole thing, the fella has stank the place out apart from a 6month period in which he "scored" some goals, I say scored, most of them either hit his arse or he fell over and they bounced off him in the net.

An utter fraud of a player, just cancel his contract and sue Kevin Reeves for being a tit IMO.

That is why I like the fact Koeman is on board with the head of recruitment /director of football model. My BS alert went off with Martinez as soon as he kept saying "you fall in love with a player, it might just be one moment they produce where you think wow"

Anyone can look a brilliant player when on top form. I remember going to see Cambridge play Ipswich about 10 years or so ago. Ipswich played a 16 year old midfielder who ran the game. I cannot overstate how good he was. Everyone picked him out as a future star. His name is Jai Reason and he now plays for Eastleigh Town FC.

You need to see players lots of times, in lots of different types of game to know if they are actually any good. Signing players off a few games on video is not good enough.

I just hope he doesn't mean unhappy due to nature/ legitimacy of the deal. If anything not above board took place, we may not get to spend our lovely 100 mill budget if the FA get hold of it.

Hopefully more so that he's just not good enough
They're unhappy because he isn't very good at football and we were advised not to take the risk and Martinez took it.

The players haven't bonded with niasse he hasn't made the effort to get to know them does everything on his own and asked if he could leave in the summer only a few months after joining

Unless a miracle happens it has been a awful deal for all involved

They're unhappy because he isn't very good at football and we were advised not to take the risk and Martinez took it.

The players haven't bonded with niasse he hasn't made the effort to get to know them does everything on his own and asked if he could leave in the summer only a few months after joining

Unless a miracle happens it has been a awful deal for all involved
Where did you get this info from mate.

Niang being mentioned again on toffeeweb
http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/rumour-mill/32902.html
Never watch much European football but it seems Milan have been fairly toilet.
Anyone here want to pretend they've watched him and provide an ill informed scouting report? Any FM/ Fifa enthusiasts welcome.
Thanks in advance

Wasnt Niang the young lad Moyes tried to get in when he wa s18 or something and he chose milan instead? Or was it Martinez who tried for him? either way sounds like just papers regurgitating old rumours and will probably see a lot of that in the coming months

Wasnt Niang the young lad Moyes tried to get in when he wa s18 or something and he chose milan instead? Or was it Martinez who tried for him? either way sounds like just papers regurgitating old rumours and will probably see a lot of that in the coming months
we had him on trial, agreed a fee and expected him to sign.

Next day he flew out to milan and signed for them.

When can players officially transfer from one club to another ? July 1st ? Anyone know when team are back pre season training ?

Mr Fox also says that Kevin Reeves pulled our pants down and The Mosh is fuming with the deal.

Utter stinks the whole thing, the fella has stank the place out apart from a 6month period in which he "scored" some goals, I say scored, most of them either hit his arse or he fell over and they bounced off him in the net.

An utter fraud of a player, just cancel his contract and sue Kevin Reeves for being a tit IMO.
Blerto can take him with him to Anderlecht if he likes him so much, might even throw in Geads for free to sweeten the deal. Don't think Anderlecht deserve any of them tbf.

Could well be the deal that has Moshiri so determined to appoint a Director of Football that one, if so - maybe count our loss as a lesson learned - likely to have hastened the exit of all the Martinez back room dross and the bloke himself.

Hate to say i told you so though on this mate, but having seen the bloke play a fair few times over here, i couldn't see what on earth would convince ANY person whose job it is to evaluate players to never mind buy him but at that price...

That is why I like the fact Koeman is on board with the head of recruitment /director of football model. My BS alert went off with Martinez as soon as he kept saying "you fall in love with a player, it might just be one moment they produce where you think wow"

Anyone can look a brilliant player when on top form. I remember going to see Cambridge play Ipswich about 10 years or so ago. Ipswich played a 16 year old midfielder who ran the game. I cannot overstate how good he was. Everyone picked him out as a future star. His name is Jai Reason and he now plays for Eastleigh Town FC.

You need to see players lots of times, in lots of different types of game to know if they are actually any good. Signing players off a few games on video is not good enough.

Mate the bloke NEVER looked a top player besides in one game against in Europe against a pile of crap when everything went right for him - very similar to a Anichebe performance i saw for us in Europe oncem the bloke was poor at first glance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back