Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobbydigital made the point I was trying to. If someone is willing to pay 158m for Neymar they have Brazil's current favorite son and one of the most beloved players in the world so in my opinion what they would make back would be substantially more.

He's only 24 as well. You pay the 158m now, in 4 or 5 years you could look to sell and probably recoup back a huge amount of that initial transfer fee anyway, especially with the way player values are increasing currently.

He's only 24 as well. You pay the 158m now, in 4 or 5 years you could look to sell and probably recoup back a huge amount of that initial transfer fee anyway, especially with the way player values are increasing currently.
Unless he wrecks his hammy.

Oh wait ... hopefully those days are over.

What has this thread done to me... Every time I see a picture of Farhad Moshiri that money song plays in my head.

I would love us to go for Strootman and Pjanic as a double deal with Roma. Pjanic is top class and runs midfield as well as anyone I've seen these days, and Strootman is the perfect partner for him (when fit).

Can't see wages being too crazy for either of them but wouldn't expect to get them both for less than £45-50m. Those two in our midfield would turn us into a top side overnight.

Pjanic also plays in midfield alongside Besic for Boznia.

EDIT: FFS.

I would love us to go for Strootman and Pjanic as a double deal with Roma. Pjanic is top class and runs midfield as well as anyone I've seen these days, and Strootman is the perfect partner for him (when fit).

Can't see wages being too crazy for either of them but wouldn't expect to get them both for less than £45-50m. Those two in our midfield would turn us into a top side overnight.

Pjanic has just moved to Juventus

Fo' reals?

Pjanic was sold to Juventus this week.

I'd love us to do a deal with roma for pjanic as well mate.

They might be more open to it now pjanic signed for Juve this week :)

cut price deal, although we may have to convince him we are juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back