Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll get bashed for naming an American player but John Brooks has had a good year for his club and is having a stellar Copa America. Young, athletic, physical defender. Seems to care about defending first, doesn't mess about with the ball.

I think Spurs (or Chelsea) were rumoured to be monitoring him. He stands out on FM as he has pace (apparently).

Niang being mentioned again on toffeeweb
http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/rumour-mill/32902.html
Never watch much European football but it seems Milan have been fairly toilet.
Anyone here want to pretend they've watched him and provide an ill informed scouting report? Any FM/ Fifa enthusiasts welcome.
Thanks in advance

Think his attitude is supposed to be shocking, plus can't break into a poor Milan team, probably best to avoid in my opinion

WRD1878 off TEF said on the Niasse thread, ''BigDunc and Unsy out for a meal with Koeman tonight. Apparently very unhappy with the Niasse deal.

Elstone going too.''

I just hope he doesn't mean unhappy due to nature/ legitimacy of the deal. If anything not above board took place, we may not get to spend our lovely 100 mill budget if the FA get hold of it.

Hopefully more so that he's just not good enough

Mr Fox also says that Kevin Reeves pulled our pants down and The Mosh is fuming with the deal.

Utter stinks the whole thing, the fella has stank the place out apart from a 6month period in which he "scored" some goals, I say scored, most of them either hit his arse or he fell over and they bounced off him in the net.

An utter fraud of a player, just cancel his contract and sue Kevin Reeves for being a tit IMO.

Koeman has said he's not sure he could go back to Southampton to buy players, I think he should , Forster,van dijk, tadic,long and pelle would all do nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back