Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
: Shane Long ( works so hard, can score goals and has something we are lacking passion... would work well in a two with a top goal scorer eg lukaku as he would do the running for him and is quality ) would be around 18 mil

them 3 are much safer options than blowing 40 mil ' cuz we can'

Imagine if we spent £18m on Shane Long

page48_Deco.jpg

18 MILLION POUNDS FOR SHANE LONG?

Your eyes really are drawn on with felt tip.
Saints would play hard ball, my guess is that the real value would be around 12 mil... troy deeny was rejected for 20 mil by the way watford value him around 25 remember the is variables to add

Lukaku is worth about 35 mil... we will not sell for less than 60.

The funny thing is we probably have a better chance on getting Lacazette lol

Agreed though I would prefer him over Morata.
Not seen much of lacezzette if he is so good why can't he get a game for France ahead of a very very average Giroud. Morata would walk into the French team comfortably

Not seen much of lacezzette if he is so good why can't he get a game for France ahead of a very very average Giroud. Morata would walk into the French team comfortably

gignac even gets into french team over Lacezzette, trust me people rate him over Fifa. if gignac was injured Gameiro would take his place not even Lacezzette... and Benzama is out for legal reasons so Lacezzette is 5th choice french striker and with good reason

Giroud gets slated by loads of football fans - he's far better than people make out and fits the French style really well (Deschamps seems to prefer Gignac over Lacazette for instance).

Whenever I've seen Lacazette he looks quality and I doubt we could attract anyone better - we could even struggle to attract Lacazette lol

Fair enough - Andy Carroll was £35m so I reckon we're under paying for Shane Long. Should we up our offer to £29m just in case? ;)

Clearly buying from other prem clubs;/ influx of Tv money has adverse effects on player prices do you think saints will sell their best striker to us for his real value after the Koeman saga? you're living in cloud cooko land if so

Saints would play hard ball, my guess is that the real value would be around 12 mil... troy deeny was rejected for 20 mil by the way watford value him around 25 remember the is variables to add

Lukaku is worth about 35 mil... we will not sell for less than 60.

Which is exactly the reason we should not be buying within the Premier League unless we can get a good deal - i.e Pelle who has 12 months left and doesn't look like signing a new deal with Southampton. They will be willing to cash in and move on to another target, that is the way they operate.

We should absolutely set our stall out and buy a one big statement player, 30-35 million on a centre mid or striker to partner/replace Lukaku.

Then we start looking at cheaper deals in the 10-15 million range. Janssen, Milik, Bazoer. These will be the types of players Koeman targets as he's had his eye on them for Southampton.

Of course we still need a keeper and this will cost between 15-20 million, if we want actual quality and not overhyped dung like Mandanda or Krul.

I've just gone completely FM DOF, rip away fellow forum members.

Giroud gets slated by loads of football fans - he's far better than people make out and fits the French style really well (Deschamps seems to prefer Gignac over Lacazette for instance).

Whenever I've seen Lacazette he looks quality and I doubt we could attract anyone better - we could even struggle to attract Lacazette lol

Why West ham have bid 37 Mil for him? not worth going into bidding wars and paying 40+ mil for average striker

if we was going to raid the french league id like us to go get batshuayi for 30 mil. Marseille are in trouble financially and need to sell players to recover debts by end of june

Clearly buying from other prem clubs;/ influx of Tv money has adverse effects on player prices do you think saints will sell their best striker to us for his real value after the Koeman saga? you're living in cloud cooko land if so

My main point was that if we have any ambition, Long should not be a target IMO. He has his uses no doubt, but there's far better value elsewhere.

In fairness I think your Milik and Bacca shouts are good - both should be on our list at much more reasonable value that Long.

Which is exactly the reason we should not be buying within the Premier League unless we can get a good deal - i.e Pelle who has 12 months left and doesn't look like signing a new deal with Southampton. They will be willing to cash in and move on to another target, that is the way they operate.

We should absolutely set our stall out and buy a one big statement player, 30-35 million on a centre mid or striker to partner/replace Lukaku.

Then we start looking at cheaper deals in the 10-15 million range. Janssen, Milik, Bazoer. These will be the types of players Koeman targets as he's had his eye on them for Southampton.

Of course we still need a keeper and this will cost between 15-20 million, if we want actual quality and not overhyped dung like Mandanda or Krul.

If we was to sell our stall out may as well go for Marseille 's Batshuayi on a cut price

Why West ham have bid 37 Mil for him? not worth going into bidding wars and paying 40+ mil for average striker

if we was going to raid the french league id like us to go get batshuayi for 30 mil. Marseille are in trouble financially and need to sell players to recover debts by end of june

Great shout.

Sommer id like he is a wall.. or Leno from german league as gk

Bazoer will be looking for a move to united so will tielemans in a few years id like us to snap them both up and get someone like strootman on loan with option to buy or wistel for 20 ish mil

Janssen looks like he is off to spurs but he is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back