Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sommer id like he is a wall.. or Leno from german league as gk

Bazoer will be looking for a move to united so will tielemans in a few years id like us to snap them both up and get someone like strootman on loan with option to buy or wistel for 20 ish mil

Janssen looks like he is off to spurs but he is the real deal

I want Leno and I believe he has a release clause at around 20 million euros. It was much less had it been triggered in April but we weren't making transfer moves then.

I too want Strootman but doubt Roma will be willing to let him move on Loan

All gone quiet on Spurs and Janssen, think Koeman may share his agent so he may have the scoop there.

ou2gxv.jpg

Wes has still got it would be great on left, sign him up and then buy another left winger so we have two

also van de beek should be bought if hes any good ajax have quality youth team id like to see us bring through more cms non of this 2cdm martinez stuff

Cant see us Keeping Lukakau so we should use him in a swop deal. letting him go and 100mil Id be looking to do the following

offer Juventus Lukakau in exchange for Neto and Marata. if we can and he proves to be over injuries Strootman for 30mil. Witsel 25-30mil. Ricardo Rodriques 20mil and Milik 12-18mil. bin off Mcgeedy and Kone for what ever we can get.

Team for next Season

View attachment 25277
Take milik out. Piss poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back