Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester set to bid 30 million for Troy Deeney. Yes, Troy Deeney.

100 million won't go far shopping in this league! Need to do our shopping abroad.

In fairness Troy Deeney is difference between relegation and staying up for Watford, in their eyes he is worth way more than money... Who could they replace him with realistically? Doubt the board/ scouts at Watford have the ability to ponder a striker with his ability that would sign for a Yoyo club..

Really it comes down to not having the bottle to replace him.

Although we may be ripped off by some clubs 25 mil for Morgan, 15 for Mata is worth paying, then move on to abroad.

B
Pienaar was a great player. When he left it was like we was carrying a flesh wound constantly with poor options on the left, inept Martinez failed to address this issue. Koeman will.

Mata would be a great player to control the left, would like us to sign a natural left winger also so if Ross or someone got injured or Ron wanted to change the shape he could play Mata down the middle.

Couldn't tell you what natural winger i'd like to see us go for though, someone suggested Yacine Brahimi before, could be a good shout.
Pienaar was a great player. When he left it was like we was carrying a flesh wound constantly with poor options on the left, inept Martinez failed to address this issue. Koeman will.

Mata would be a great player to control the left, would like us to sign a natural left winger also so if Ross or someone got injured or Ron wanted to change the shape he could play Mata down the middle.

Couldn't tell you what natural winger i'd like to see us go for though, someone suggested Yacine Brahimi before, could be a good shout.
Bolasie ?

Of course, I'd prefer not lose either, but for FFP reasons, if we have to lose either Stones or Lakaku, I really hope we keep Stones. With Koeman, who was a brilliant defender/midfielder during his playing career, in charge of him, I reckon we would see a new and improved John Stones in the coming season.
Funes Mori is also relatively young, and according to the Echo, on Barca's watchlist. He'd be another who could look like a new signing under Koeman.

Leicester set to bid 30 million for Troy Deeney. Yes, Troy Deeney.

100 million won't go far shopping in this league! Need to do our shopping abroad.
Be careful with that.

Just because leicester are panicking because they don't know what's going to happen to then doesn't mean everyone is going to be mental.

Not saying there isn't going to be inflation but this could be an outlier.

Clubs can still be smart/savvy.

15 mil, maybe up to 20-22 with add ons, how much do you think he will go for? he has been linked to Turkey etc, they're not willing to put big money up for him, this is his last chance of a big move...

I've no idea in truth. I saw some press reports saying 35mill but we all know that would be wildly off the mark.

In fairness Troy Deeney is difference between relegation and staying up for Watford, in their eyes he is worth way more than money... Who could they replace him with realistically? Doubt the board/ scouts at Watford have the ability to ponder a striker with his ability that would sign for a Yoyo club..

Really it comes down to not having the bottle to replace him.

Although we may be ripped off by some clubs 25 mil for Morgan, 15 for Mata is worth paying, then move on to abroad.
He wasn't their player of the year though

He wasn't their player of the year though
Lukaku wasn't ours?

You could of made a point saying if we didn't have Rom and Kone/ Niasse leading the line we would of been relegated. Same could be said with Watford.

All theory's etc but Troy Deeney is worth more than selling if I was a Watford fan.

Also Watford board are clueless, they sacked one of their best managers in history who broke records recently, I think they don't know what they are doing in honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back