Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though mate, and defender comign in the cost will be at least offset by Stones fee

Witsel and Mata getting 'tenuously' reported as costing about 40m for the pair, new keeper - at the very most 20m (more likely someone like Begovic though for 10m), say 10-15 for a striker and for the other cover it could be sorted with one player in Blind (cover for rb, def mid and cb) and cost about 10m or so

even assuming a cb coming in directly costing what we get for stones and NO other players leaving to add money (unlikely as some will surely be off you'd have to think) and we will still not be that close to spending the oft thrown about 100m figure this summer and be have spent soemthing more akin to 70-80m)

Daley Blind has never, nor will ever play RB in his life. I'd say it's more likely he maybe spent some time as a youth player as a striker.

David Unsworth played LB, CB, CM and LM for us, started off upfront... similar to Blind, never spent 1min of training or in his professional career as a RB! We do not need LB cover either. We have 3 better CB's, 2 better LB's, 5 better CM's. Worst shout ever this!

Being an Evertonian I usually type everton fc into Google every mid morning to see if anything happening. Obviously the results have changed this summer from "Leon 's funny facts" to every tom [Poor language removed] and Harry being linked to us and not linked to us. I think we are just new to the transfer market and we must get used to us being linked to players without them actually coming. A couple decent ones would be nice tho. Like NOW!!

Daley Blind has never, nor will ever play RB in his life. I'd say it's more likely he maybe spent some time as a youth player as a striker.

David Unsworth played LB, CB, CM and LM for us, started off upfront... similar to Blind, never spent 1min of training or in his professional career as a RB! We do not need LB cover either. We have 3 better CB's, 2 better LB's, 5 better CM's. Worst shout ever this!
Could have been a typo and ment LB pal. No need for a large essay on response

Being an Evertonian I usually type everton fc into Google every mid morning to see if anything happening. Obviously the results have changed this summer from "Leon 's funny facts" to every tom [Poor language removed] and Harry being linked to us and not linked to us. I think we are just new to the transfer market and we must get used to us being linked to players without them actually coming. A couple decent ones would be nice tho. Like NOW!!
...don't swear mate

From the Echo - Twente TD just remembered everyone is rich now or something.

Ziyech will cost plenty, warns Twente

The Blues were linked with Twente midfielder Hakim Ziyech earlier this week, but the Dutch club have told any club wanting to buy him they must pay top dollar.

It has been claimed Ronald Koeman is keen on snapping up Ziyech to bolster his midfield options.

But the Eredivisie side’s technical director Ted van Leeuwen has fired out a warning to prospective interested clubs.

It can happen quickly, although it is unlikely that he is going to go this week.

The time for clubs thinking they can pick him up cheaply is now over.

They have to realise that we cannot be fobbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back