Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was literally talking hypothetically if we signed him where would you play him.

Ideal as part of a back 3 i guess mate if Koeman goes down that route like he did at times with Saints, or sitting in the holding role as think he's a better Defensive mid than we currently have as well

We could all get the shock of our lives. Is there any planes from Sardinia to Austria today?

upload_2016-7-14_15-12-50.webp

If you told me we could sign him for 10 Million and he'd do positively naff all for the entire season except for scoring the winning goal against Liverpool, I'd have him just for LOLZ

I know he's like an absolutely arse but I just think he's searching for that one manager that can sort him out (Mancini so far). His talent is undeniable and still only 25 - if Ben Arfa can turn it around maybe he can? Likely he's the next Taraabt though. Not that we're linked with him of course just think he's good.

@Esk

Is the prior sale of Stones requisite for Everton being able to complete the signings of the targets we're being linked with on a daily basis, considering the rulework for wages etc?

@Esk

Is the prior sale of Stones requisite for Everton being able to complete the signings of the targets we're being linked with on a daily basis, considering the rulework for wages etc?

No mate we don't need the cash and the STCC regs are only looked at at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back