Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to suggest that's true
Nothing to suggest it isn't true, apart from a few bed wetters, crying in a self entitled manner. Furiously pressing F5 knowing that they can't lose, by that I mean they'll provoke if nothing happens (to cheer themselves up) or celebrate when we sign player/s.

Some of the bed wetters have gone that far, part of them will be gutted if/when we sign some players as these then fruitless arguments will be pretty much what they are now Null and Void.

Keep thriving on the glimmer of negativity though.

Listen lads, I know we're not exactly awash with transfer happiness at the moment, but a fume-fest will only serve to wind loads of people up.

Just sayin'.

It's just the way of the world mate. We have a long history of cocking up when it looks like we are on the up. We haven't had success in a generation. And the longer it goes the deeper frustrations grow.

Once the first big one comes in then everything will change.

Are people meant to be impressed with Goal keeper for youth, Stekelenburg and Gibson new deal?

Common sense suggests that the something maybe wrong

W.O.W. Common sense will tell you, there's about 6 weeks left of the window, 4 weeks till the start of the season. Days until most of the players that were involved in the Euro's will be returning from holiday. Don't talk to me about common sense when you have a total lack of it.

It's just the way of the world mate. We have a long history of cocking up when it looks like we are on the up. We haven't had success in a generation. And the longer it goes the deeper frustrations grow.

Once the first big one comes in then everything will change.
I'm reminded of Kanchelskis.

If some of the young 'uns kicking off currently were around when he came here, they'd understand the true meaning of 'transfer saga'.

Nothing to suggest it isn't true, apart from a few bed wetters, crying in a self entitled manner. Furiously pressing F5 knowing that they can't lose, by that I mean they'll provoke if nothing happens (to cheer themselves up) or celebrate when we sign player/s.

Some of the bed wetters have gone that far, part of them will be gutted if/when we sign some players as these then fruitless arguments will be pretty much what they are now Null and Void.

Keep thriving on the glimmer of negativity though.

There is

We haven't spent any money

We have loaned money from the council to improve FF

I'm reminded of Kanchelskis.

If some of the young 'uns kicking off currently were around when he came here, they'd understand the true meaning of 'transfer saga'.

Well I was only 2 when he signed for us so I'm probably not the best placed to comment on that mate lol

But yea whilst I'm getting a little impatient and have that nagging ''this is everton'' doubt in the back of my head, it's certainly not time for panic. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back