Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can imagine how peed off they will be if we suddenly turn round and say "Thanks for improving our training ground, but you know that increased rent we promised you, well we are buying it now, toodles".
Not really mate, pretty sure this will have all been discussed during talks over the improvements

I don't think the problem is we need to chill as some are making out.
My problem is every teams going to have a fair amount to spend this window,
clubs are bidding/splashing cash already, weve not seen Everton play in so long, were used
to this every window, some targets could be going if we don't hurry up and spend.

that's my issue and its annoying the hell out of me,

can we just sign someone now?

Have to agree, We seem to have been trying to buy top shelf players and not been successful (so far)

And if we take to much longer we will miss out on second or even third choice players for that position.

Hope for some good news this weekend because this just stinks to me of same old Everton when we were expecting a new era where money wouldn't be a problem. None of us were expecting No major signing by 15th July!

Prem starts 4 weeks tomorrow, we need to get a move on certain areas need strengthening desperately.

Just getting this in early Kasper Schmeichel is ours...

If that statement turna out to be false then its down to agents and 'circumstances'

If right -regardless of the timescale between my claim- its down to 'two sources'.
Although I haven't hedged my bets at all, reality is I've placed my bets early so it may pay out, then I'm a bonified ITK.

Joined today and knows all about The Mole. Not suspicious at all.

I've already admitted to being a long time lurker mate. I have no shame in admitting I joined for this reason and this reason alone. Maybe I'll find a home here.

In fairness, the Council are paying for improvments to FF - which THEY own. It is paid for by and increase on the rent we pay (that's how I understood it anyway).

Since Moshiri came onboard.....

• Martinez gone.
  • Club debts paid off.
  • Ryazantsev seemingly in control in the boardroom.
  • Discussions in progress with Peel over the dock site for the stadium.
  • External facelift for the Old Lady soon to begin.
  • New manager (Moshiri's first choice)
Hardly what you'd call "same old Everton" is it? What people don't seem to realise is that the internal overhaul going on at the club does not happen overnight - it takes time. Patience is needed.

...dammit, that's not enough man, that's nowhere near enough for some it seems. No way. They want WAY more than that....with their odd sense of entitlement. Sheeeeesh...

Y'know what does me...if you'd have asked most of the wetters on New Years Eve would they've expected a billionaire, seemingly wholly committed owner in charge by April/May then they'd have said NO and wished for it at 12 bells.

Grim innit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back