Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely fair (and I'm not someone who is going to attack Esk), he did stick his neck out over this.

It's not a case of trust; it's a case of him being, to be blunt, wrong. For whatever reason that is, it's now a case of putting your hands up and saying, "yep, got that wrong, don't know what happened".

Why people are desperately upset over it is absolutely hilarious though!
Oh Tubey. Tubey, Tubey, Tubey.

Those 4 prove we have money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep.

Discussions for the dock site show we have the money to plan for a new stadium.

External facelift.....spending money tarting the place up tide us over until the new stadium arrives (raising the visual profile of the stadium)

Koeman - do you really think he would have come if he was told you'd have sod all to spend?

Wake up and smell the coffee. :coffee:

This thread needs a Dr Dolittle to speak to the animals and calm them all down.
It's as though the transfer window has slammed shut and these guys have signed elsewhere.
Be funny as [Poor language removed] if this time next week they'd both signed.

To be completely fair (and I'm not someone who is going to attack Esk), he did stick his neck out over this.

It's not a case of trust; it's a case of him being, to be blunt, wrong. For whatever reason that is, it's now a case of putting your hands up and saying, "yep, got that wrong, don't know what happened".

Why people are desperately upset over it is absolutely hilarious though!
Still rather hear what he's got to say than most on here. Wrong or not at present.
The crass over reaction on here is indeed laughable! Like we have no options left.

The reactions on here are laughable and cringeworthy at the same time. Even now, I'd still trust The Esk's information over 99% of other members on this forum. But hey, let the bunch of puppies pretend they are big bad hyenas.

@The Esk is a good guy, he can take the abuse which is unfortunate. I did warn him to keep the information to himself because unfortunately we have a lot of melts ready to turncoat and stick the knife in.

Things change in a flash, life is not constant and that's what makes it wonderful.

We will definitely sign new players. This is a given.

But how about we start using actual real life journalists and news websites as sources and not get hung up on what people on the internet say!

Not one credible source reported Mata to Everton. Witsel is anyone's guess.

Surely there is something substantial out there?

Yep.

Discussions for the dock site show we have the money to plan for a new stadium.

External facelift.....spending money tarting the place up tide us over until the new stadium arrives (raising the visual profile of the stadium)

Koeman - do you really think he would have come if he was told you'd have sod all to spend?

Wake up and smell the coffee. :coffee:

Ignore him lad he a lad from RAWK

The reactions on here are laughable and cringeworthy at the same time. Even now, I'd still trust The Esk's information over 99% of other members on this forum. But hey, let the bunch of puppies pretend they are big bad hyenas.

Don't ruin it FFS. This could be the best factional war on GOT since the Clique versus everyone who wasn't the clique.

2zgdmyx.jpg

Let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back