Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall return to the woods now. I will ask amongst the creatures who share my home. Maybe they are ITK.

Farewell humans. Farewell Llama.

Seriously, when did we as a fanbase become so desperate? Just relax. When we are actually close to signing a player, the media will report it and then it'll be announced. That is how transfers work in 2016. There is no way someone posting on here will have inside info so close to something happening that the media outlets haven't picked up on. Just think about it.

Stop pinning you hopes on information coming from a complete stranger (in real life terms) operating under a sudonym. He has absolutely nothing to lose by feeding you these lies but everything to gain. Like all fake ITKs, he is just on an ego trip. Now he has been proven wrong and people still have this weird blind faith in him. The same happened with the mole even after he was proven to be a liar, ironically be the Esk.

ITKs live off picking up a media report early on and riding it into the sunset in the hope that it comes off. They post ambiguous information, intentionally leaving important bits out to leave people guessing. To get people asking questions. Ever consider why he didn't mention exactly which player would sign today? It is to cover bases. The key is also to blame the sources if something doesn't come off. Sound familiar?

He has no sources. Even the admin on here knows it. People need to wise up because you're just going to be disappointed otherwise.

Also, why is there a habit on here of calling people kopites whenever they post something negative? It's just bizarre and a little obsessive.

Everyone needs to chill and to stop giving the Esk the time of day. It's embarrassing and playing right into his hands.

:bye: HIYA.

Obsessive......like you are RE The Esk, that sort of thing?

Sound.

Well I was only 2 when he signed for us so I'm probably not the best placed to comment on that mate lol

But yea whilst I'm getting a little impatient and have that nagging ''this is everton'' doubt in the back of my head, it's certainly not time for panic. Not even close.
I was 12 me nan got me the kit with kanchelskis on the back what a player that year

:bye: HIYA.

Obsessive......like you are RE The Esk, that sort of thing?

Sound.

Haha.. I've made two posts about him, spaced about eight hours apart.

Sorry for trying to make people see sense. I'll stop now. You keep living in a deluded wonderland.

We haven't loaned money at all? The council are our landlords until we can purchase it in 2017, they are making an investment in return for an increase in rent

So you can imagine how peed off they will be if we suddenly turn round and say "Thanks for improving our training ground, but you know that increased rent we promised you, well we are buying it now, toodles".

Seriously, when did we as a fanbase become so desperate? Just relax. When we are actually close to signing a player, the media will report it and then it'll be announced. That is how transfers work in 2016. There is no way someone posting on here will have inside info so close to something happening that the media outlets haven't picked up on. Just think about it.

Stop pinning you hopes on information coming from a complete stranger (in real life terms) operating under a sudonym. He has absolutely nothing to lose by feeding you these lies but everything to gain. Like all fake ITKs, he is just on an ego trip. Now he has been proven wrong and people still have this weird blind faith in him. The same happened with the mole even after he was proven to be a liar, ironically be the Esk.

ITKs live off picking up a media report early on and riding it into the sunset in the hope that it comes off. They post ambiguous information, intentionally leaving important bits out to leave people guessing. To get people asking questions. Ever consider why he didn't mention exactly which player would sign today? It is to cover bases. The key is also to blame the sources if something doesn't come off. Sound familiar?

He has no sources. Even the admin on here knows it. People need to wise up because you're just going to be disappointed otherwise.

Also, why is there a habit on here of calling people kopites whenever they post something negative? It's just bizarre and a little obsessive.

Everyone needs to chill and to stop giving the Esk the time of day. It's embarrassing and playing right into his hands.
Joined today and knows all about The Mole. Not suspicious at all.

There is

We haven't spent any money

We have loaned money from the council to improve FF

In fairness, the Council are paying for improvments to FF - which THEY own. It is paid for by and increase on the rent we pay (that's how I understood it anyway).

Since Moshiri came onboard.....

• Martinez gone.
  • Club debts paid off.
  • Ryazantsev seemingly in control in the boardroom.
  • Discussions in progress with Peel over the dock site for the stadium.
  • External facelift for the Old Lady soon to begin.
  • New manager (Moshiri's first choice)

Hardly what you'd call "same old Everton" is it? What people don't seem to realise is that the internal overhaul going on at the club does not happen overnight - it takes time. Patience is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back