Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica and valencia he won trophies whilst taking benfica to 3rd in a 3 horse race sandwiching title wins when he had the best team there. He won the charity shield. Valencia won the cup but sacked as he nearly relegated them -- was on the way to doing so

At both clubs he had fallings out with literally everyone classed as a too player whicj makes me concerned about his ability to deal with them. I also posted ages ago that he had fallen out with 3 or 4 saints players.

I dont think we will have a smooth season with him in charge.

Some of the players need a size 9 up their arse tho.

Yeah, we get it Zat.

This is a transfer,(or not), thread.

Far enough, my point is just that these big name players may not be as keen to play under koeman if they look at who hes fallen out with and what hes achieved....the only hope really in my opinion is bribery.

He says their turkish so they wouldnt eat piglet.

Koeman would fit right in though.

...ya think.

Quite joyous how you're practically hammering the last nail in on the guy after (and prior) to one pre-season game.

Top support m'friend.

BOB was afforded more luxury I imagine, though heaven knows why.

Let's see how the signings pan out eh...

And we're even working on set pieces. Imagine that...

...ya think.

Quite joyous how you're practically hammering the last nail in on the guy after (and prior) to one pre-season game.

Top support m'friend.

BOB was afforded more luxury I imagine, though heaven knows why.

Let's see how the signings pan out eh...

And we're even working on set pieces. Imagine that...

I think that as a professional manager coming from the same league he would already know about ALL our players outside of the u21s. A quick chat with unsworth would tell him that;

A-- We need a top keeper
B -- We need competitiom for Lukaku
C-- We need a centre midfielder
D -- We need a left winger

Thats just common sense. I think even as fans of Everton theres quite a number of posters on here who could pinpoint other teams weaknesses and positions which need strengthening....

I think that bearing in mind stekelenburg took 2mins to sign we should be expecting something a bit more from koeman if indeed he has such gravitas in the game....

Im quite shocked he hasnt put a bid in for leno or someone of equal stature...2 weeks ago.

Far enough, my point is just that these big name players may not be as keen to play under koeman if they look at who hes fallen out with and what hes achieved....the only hope really in my opinion is bribery.

LOL

Zat thinks footballers care which manager they play for.

The majority of them sign 5 year contracts, most managers are at clubs for 18months, players sign for the money and CL football, cos that means MORE money.

Mourinho had one failure, last season.

Apart from that he either won or came 2nd in every season apart from one when he was 3rd. Let's not compare Mourinho with Koeman. Mourinho is one of the greats.

Coming second in a two horse race is failure, judging managers in the way Zat is.

I think that as a professional manager coming from the same league he would already know about ALL our players outside of the u21s. A quick chat with unsworth would tell him that;

A-- We need a top keeper
B -- We need competitiom for Lukaku
C-- We need a centre midfielder
D -- We need a left winger

Thats just common sense. I think even as fans of Everton theres quite a number of posters on here who could pinpoint other teams weaknesses and positions which need strengthening....

I think that bearing in mind stekelenburg took 2mins to sign we should be expecting something a bit more from koeman if indeed he has such gravitas in the game....

Im quite shocked he hasnt put a bid in for leno or someone of equal stature...2 weeks ago.

We have bid for Leno.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.