Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Said pretty much this yesterday. Didn't get slaughtered so mustn't have been a million miles from popular opinion.

From what I can see, everybody was kinda busy yesterday.

Personally I think its a silly comment, the squad is lacking, we have certain players who are simply not good enough to play football, nevermind good enough to play football for a team that wishes to compete.

We need to ship out 3 or 4 players and we need to bring in 5 or 6 players of REAL quality.

Personally I think its a silly comment, the squad is lacking, we have certain players who are simply not good enough to play football, nevermind good enough to play football for a team that wishes to compete.

We need to ship out 3 or 4 players and we need to bring in 5 or 6 players of REAL quality.

Ronaldo and Bale are unlikely mind.

We almost got 4th place with this squad and it's stronger than back then so it's really not as bad as people say.

That will have been three years ago mate. Our core group of players have aged since then, or in the case of Rom and Barkley stagnated.

Opinions.

So Lukaku gets injured for 6months and you would be happy if Shane Long was leading our line?
So Barks gets injured for 6months and you would be happy playing Kone as a number 10?
And I take it your more than happy to see The Clev carry on his "outstanding" work on the left wing?
when vardy was suspended okazaki stepped up

when kante was suspended or injured andy king stepped up

danny drinkwater is no better than cleverly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back