Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be starting to get very twitchy about this "new dawn" if we haven't got anyone in by this time next week.

I know loads saying about access the squad but surely he knows what our international players who have been away bring to the table. Surely some movement this week

I thought we were gonna shock the football world and compete with the big boys,looks like a million miles away from that atm,back to plucky old everton.

And everyone has aged since and every team in the league have strengthened
im going to have to disagree, since 2014 leicester have been promoted, then won the league. to be fair, compared to 13/14, i think the standard of the epl has lessened if anything. i feel the players are more nervous then ever, and the way the media rips into certain players... stones... barkley... is it any wonder they have no confidence? add multi million dollar pricetags to kids in their early 20's and you have to be one hell of character to not let it effect you.

and to make matters worse, i think the same issues that are effecting the league in a negative way, are also effecting the national team. Leicester were the only team last season that had the mindset to win the league. They had that mindset because their wasnt those pressures put on them, if they stayed up, that was a successful season. they didnt have 50mil cbs like mangala, or sterlings or depays... they had a group of lads that loved playing football together and had nothing to loose. As long as the big clubs, US INCLUDED, keep paying huge money for young kids that cant handle the pressures of english football, we will continue to have seasons like last season where the table is so unpredictable.

There's no money until Stones leaves, I honestly believe that now

Even if the club had not received funds from Moshiri recently (which I am sure you will dispute) why would we be in a position that we had no funds available for transfers? Can you back up your statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back