Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wijnaldum going to the reds, wouldn't pay a penny over £15m for him anyway, only shows up at home occasionally

Same old same old for us, but I hadn't got myself worked up into a lather over some Interweb rumours.

I'm sure we'll see 2 or 3 fresh faces by the time the transfer window closes, but we'll likely sell to fund them. I simply can't get too excited about the so-called 'new dawn' and am now resigned to a load of smokescreen nonsense about major financial rebuilding.

If it does indeed transpire, then happy days. Until I see major press conferences to herald marquee signings and/or firm contracts about a new stadium, my expectations will be more of the recent past.

Even if the club had not received funds from Moshiri recently (which I am sure you will dispute) why would we be in a position that we had no funds available for transfers? Can you back up your statement?
and how do we put koeman on top dollar if we have no money lol... and why in the world would he leave 6th place southampton for a club that finishes lower with no money and no transfer targets... 'theres no money till stones leaves'... has to be one of the worst statements i have read on here for a while lol

Same old same old for us, but I hadn't got myself worked up into a lather over some Interweb rumours.

I'm sure we'll see 2 or 3 fresh faces by the time the transfer window closes, but we'll likely sell to fund them. I simply can't get too excited about the so-called 'new dawn' and am now resigned to a load of smokescreen nonsense about major financial rebuilding.

If it does indeed transpire, then happy days. Until I see major press conferences to herald marquee signings and/or firm contracts about a new stadium, my expectations will be more of the recent past.

...basing this on what mate?

Surely other lads are starting to think this as well

and how do we put koeman on top dollar if we have no money lol... and why in the world would he leave 6th place southampton for a club that finishes lower with no money and no transfer targets... 'theres no money till stones leaves'... has to be one of the worst statements i have read on here for a while lol

Could be wrong, Like everyone else its guess work

Lets see if we start buying after Stones leaves

One or two people on City Forums saying the Stones deal is dragging as Bony is part of it and we want City to pay some of his wages (assuming similar to Adebayor to Spurs transfer). He is supposedly on £100k a week with £20k for every game he plays and i'd have thought we could afford that now but maybe we don't want to pay him £100k a week when he hasn't exactly set the world alight.

I would like him here tbh, very similar to Lukaku but with better hold up play and can play on his own too. Both of them upfront would be such a handful.

Even if the club had not received funds from Moshiri recently (which I am sure you will dispute) why would we be in a position that we had no funds available for transfers? Can you back up your statement?

Esk mate.

Can you back up any of you're statements from the last 2 months?

Come on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back