Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the info tell us?

It tells us that (i) the business is solvent, (ii) will have a positive cash balance (iii) has credit lines available and (iv) it's revenues increase this season by £60 million +/- any change in league position. All leading to the conclusion that prior to the cash received from Moshiri we could acquire without selling.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you implying that we've made no effort at all to sign someone? I don't know for sure what we've done, anymore than you, but all the speculation in the media suggests that efforts are ongoing on several fronts.

So now we believe the media?

....and still the dummies continue to be spat. Sake, what's wrong with you all?

Crying.webp

....mate, genuinely, did you think we'd have bought and have bought BIG by now? (serious Q BTW)

We're one pre-season game in, he's having a peep at the squad...we are in the market, and at a level we've never been able to deal before...and, personally, I think the not rushing in is a good thing at this point (a la NIASSE?). If we get ten days or so down the line and there's nothing well then I may get twitchy, until then, all good as far as I'm concerned.

I did think we would have had either Mata or Witsel in by now if our new riches were to be believed (obviously still could happen) but I'm not anywhere near the point of knee - jerking yet, still plenty of time left, just starting to have a few doubts though about the caliber of players we may bring in, hopefully I'm wrong.

It tells us that (i) the business is solvent, (ii) will have a positive cash balance (iii) has credit lines available and (iv) it's revenues increase this season by £60 million +/- any change in league position. All leading to the conclusion that prior to the cash received from Moshiri we could acquire without selling.

Could buy

I never said couldn't, I said wouldn't

Lets see how much we spend after Stones leaves for 50 odd million, Then we will have a clearer picture

New ground? Knocking down the echo arena? Witzel? Mata? Proof please.

That's very selective, but even so I mentioned we were in talks with both players prior to there being news in the press. I'm obviously not going to break confidences on the Kings Dock situation which is a possible contingency, no more, but on the docks I think you'll find me mentioning it prior to the press talking of it after Joe Anderson's comment on two sites.

Because, simply, why wouldn't we be?

Did you honestly...HONESTLY expect business to be done by now..really? When the full squad hasn't even got together yet post-Euro?

You seem intent on sinking the ship before it's even sailed. It's a curious thing to do.

Erm, Because we aren't looking at spending large amounts of money

Love the logic that Koeman had to see the squad, Yes I am sure he needed to see Barry/Besic/McCarthy and Barkley before realising we need a CM

That's very selective, but even so I mentioned we were in talks with both players prior to there being news in the press. I'm obviously not going to break confidences on the Kings Dock situation which is a possible contingency, no more, but on the docks I think you'll find me mentioning it prior to the press talking of it after Joe Anderson's comment on two sites.
Whoppey doo! Still no proof though as you ask from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back