Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had the same Manager from last Season we'd have spent a bit of cash by now, Koeman has had the squad for two weeks, of which isnt even his full squad. He probably has an idea of who he wants shifting, but he also wants to see EVERYONE, before doing anything.

Exactly this! It's not good enough #KoemanOut #MartinezBack #Championship2017

£100m investment? Proof please.
There is no proof yet. Before the last game of the season RK's agent fed the media with stories that RK was our NO. 1 target and we'd give him a 100 mill budget. It wasn't clear if this 100 mill included the expected sale of Lukaku for up to 60 mill but subsequently some papers stated that it didn't. The fact that we got RK suggests that he believes there's a big budget and we had to expend considerable financial muscle to land him including doubling his wages and paying compo to SFC and Martinez.
This showed our new found ability and willingness to spend but thus far, there's no proof either way, that we have a positive net spend of 100 mill available. We'll find out by the end of the window. The only thing I'm confident of is that we don't have way more than 100 mill as has been suggested.

Seeing as many of the posts on here are just a replay of the catastrophe of Saturday night.

I'm logging off. Hopeful of signings this week.

Won't crucify anyone just yet if there isn't. Which is happening again.

However think there will be. Signings.

Night all. Peace out.

Erm, Because A) we aren't looking at spending large amounts of money

Love the logic that Koeman had to see the squad, Yes I am sure he needed to see B) Barry/Besic/McCarthy and Barkley before realising we need a CM

...the guy can't and isn't going to win with people of a certain ilk is he, no matter what he does.

KOEMAN has no interest in bringing through youth....yada-yada-yada.

Has a good look at the youth/U21's, as he seems to be = he's a minge, won't buy anyone.

Utterly thankless....and I repeat, we are ONE pre-season game in and people are knocking nails in. Utterly bonkers.

Anyway...

A) How so? You know this? And if so, you surprised? The last boob spunked 13 mil on POOKIES dude so I'd expect a little apprehension given the tit can't seem to stay on his feet with a football at them.

B) Genuinely, you think he'd replace without seeing the players/training with them...sound. That'd get him orf on the right foot eh...(yes, we need a CM)

Give it time man, we have time...stop kicking it now, it's weird.

It'll all be good. In the end...

If we had the same Manager from last Season we'd have spent a bit of cash by now, Koeman has had the squad for two weeks, of which isnt even his full squad. He probably has an idea of who he wants shifting, but he also wants to see EVERYONE, before doing anything.

Whilst this is true to a degree, I think he knows who he wants rid of and also who he wants in, the deals are just taking a little bit more time than the "average fan" wants, they want it all and they want it yesterday and they will stamp their feet and they will shout until they get their way.

After they get "what they want", they will find something else to stamp their feet about and they will scream and shout until they get that, you see these people are what I like to call pond life, the little bits of white that appear round your mouth when you wake in the morning, the sewage of the forum, these people will never be happy and only understand 1 thing, how to scream and shout and stamp their feet until they get what they feel THEY deserve.

4 In 2 out by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back